Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Folding Props for Inspire 1

how close are the props to the edge?

It's tight... I offset the props a bit and put the foam attachments on to secure.

The lid doesn't touch props; if you guide it down(with both hands)when shutting the case... I'm in the air faster than my P4P or Mavic set up.... hard to believe but true...

It's tight... I offset the props a bit and put the foam attachments on to secure.

The lid doesn't touch props; if you guide it down(with both hands)when shutting the case... I'm in the air faster than my P4P or Mavic set up.... hard to believe but true...
Do you guys have a special discount for forum members?

Do you guys have a special discount for forum members?
I see you had to ask us twice to get an answer to your question. We were at a DJI event in Miami yesterday and last night getting to fly the new Mavic Air (in 30mph winds over the ocean) so we had limited forum support the last couple days. We do not have an across the board forum discount, but do have promos on items very regularly. If you create an account on our website or join our pilot network you will get any special promo emails that we send out.

Our website is www.floridadronesupply.com and you can join our pilot network (if you are interested in doing contract flights for us) here Pilot Network Registration

I'll check the last promo we did on these folding props as well and get back to you.

Thanks!

Reactions: Reno775
Do you know if you have to modify the GPC landing mode case for these?

Idon't think it matters what AC or case it is, the folding props change the fit of the case and require cutting the foam.

Very nice! have you flown the bird and have you notice any performance change. What is the dimension of the middle part that mounts to the motor(end to end dimension please).

Thanks,

I only took it out for a short flight. During that time I did not notice anything weird going on. Hovered extremely well and responded extremely well.

What is the dimension of the middle part that mounts to the motor(end to end dimension please).

Thanks,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo