Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Folding Props for Inspire 1

I just bought a pair of these props. Since I got my Mavic I have totally neglected my Inspire simply because of how convenient the Mavic pro is. Although I have some events coming up where I would like to use both the Inspire, and the Mavic so I decided to try and make the Inspire function more like the Mavic in terms of how quickly I can deploy it. These props combined with some carbon fiber catch and release handbars, as well as some modification to my custom monoprice case and I should be able to get my inspire to be more like the Mavic in terms of time to deploy. Next will be a modification to my case so I can go from Travel mode case to Landing mode case and I will be all set.

Reactions: Mixchief
I just bought a pair of these props. Since I got my Mavic I have totally neglected my Inspire simply because of how convenient the Mavic pro is. Although I have some events coming up where I would like to use both the Inspire, and the Mavic so I decided to try and make the Inspire function more like the Mavic in terms of how quickly I can deploy it. These props combined with some carbon fiber catch and release handbars, as well as some modification to my custom monoprice case and I should be able to get my inspire to be more like the Mavic in terms of time to deploy. Next will be a modification to my case so I can go from Travel mode case to Landing mode case and I will be all set.

I would really be interested in your opinion of the CF props

I would really be interested in your opinion of the CF props
I'll let you know how well they work once I get them in, installed, and a couple of flights done with them. It'll save me so much time not having to remove the props and then put them back on all while being able to fold them just like the Mavic. I mean I have left them stock props on before, but being rigid they just take up too much space to always leave on. So I'm pretty excited to get them installed.

Reactions: Mixchief
no modding of the frame, just looks that way in the photo. I just placed the bird in case, outlined around it(with marker)...took it out...and used an exacto knife; to cut out...long process, but worked well
Any chance of getting pics of the Inspak lid cutouts?

OK I wasn't finished fitting the foldables into the inspak when I wrote previous as I had not yet received the foam holders, with the holders a bit of butchering of the case had to take place, but all is good now, believe it or not it really hurt to cut into that styrofoam it's a lot messier than foam rubber and I couldn't find my Xacto. I did fly the bird last night in my parking lot and it was responsive and flew no different than with the hem props, in fact I believe it flew straighter and was more balanced hovering, so far I'm happy with the investment, Some say these props are quieter, I really di not notice much difference, I guess when I'm in an open area I will be able to gauge it better. All I can say is, I am now a proud member of the Gigant Mavic Club :D

OK I wasn't finished fitting the foldables into the inspak when I wrote previous as I had not yet received the foam holders, with the holders a bit of butchering of the case had to take place, but all is good now, believe it or not it really hurt to cut into that styrofoam it's a lot messier than foam rubber and I couldn't find my Xacto. I did fly the bird last night in my parking lot and it was responsive and flew no different than with the hem props, in fact I believe it flew straighter and was more balanced hovering, so far I'm happy with the investment, Some say these props are quieter, I really di not notice much difference, I guess when I'm in an open area I will be able to gauge it better. All I can say is, I am now a proud member of the Gigant Mavic Club :D
any pics of the case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faridabadcallgirl