Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Found a pretty good niche for making some $

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds as if you are living on assumptions and what ifs. I've been in the media production business for 30 years and been flying drones for over 10 years. Does that place me in your "not qualified" category? Does that mean I need to have someone else bless me on how good I am before I'm allowed to fly?

"you guys think its a toy"

Again your thinking is behind the times. There are many great pilots here that never get recognized because its not negative news. You want to assume that if everyone gets licensed they will automatically be good.

That guy was showing is great production and flying work. All you cared about is if he was licensed. Thats government talk!
Grow up. You should have more sense. I said nothing about people being licensed making them better pilots. Licensing shows they at least know the rules, even if they don't keep them.
When drones are banned from flying, people can only blame themselves because they didn't follow the rules. its only a matter of time. In Australia, rules are strict.

do you teach oh master? :) - i would be really interested to learn. unfortunatley i am sitting in Hungary :( any idea of distant teaching? any chance for some documentations or link where to learn from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can be as sarcastic as you like. Im the one earning 30k plus a month from home producing commercials and videos. I employ no one. I have succeeded in everything i have done almost. What people think of me is none of my business and I don't tolerate fools. I have a passion in my work and dont mean to upset anyone with my comments.

Dennis: we are here to learn from each other,you are a photographer some of us are Rc duds ,some just liketo fly and like the idea of making some money out of our hobby, or just try to make a cheap commercial,, for a friend just for fun, but attacking anyone just for not been license or been cheap aint Kool last week you called Pepticos post of filming in an airport dangerous crazy,etc well he lives in Ecuador and he has a 100% set of different Rules or none, That is his problem , not yours.
Like I said how the real helicopter pilot that was doing all the Aerials in Australia 5 year ago will fill about you with a few $K of equipment take his Job for a 1K per commercial?
After all we are the invader in aerial filming thanks to dji etc, Honest real money is on mapping and farming,
at least where i live in USA

You can be as sarcastic as you like. Im the one earning 30k plus a month from home producing commercials and videos. I employ no one. I have succeeded in everything i have done almost.

Wow... ok.
Dennis, ..... do you know what a "buttchugger" is? It's a process in which drug users will stick drugs up their *** in order to get a faster high. You, .. my friend, are a buttchugger. For some reason, you must have the most intense high for producing video, and you must be the only one on the planet doing so, and are the absolute best at it. "I have succeeded in everything I have done....almost?"..... you hear how stupid that sounds? You are obviously a complete, narcissistic *******, and have nothing to contribute to this forum. Ban Accepted. Ive never been kicked out of a forum before, but at least I got a good year out of it before I ran across a complete twat. Fly safe guys.

Reactions: GizaDog
solar panels? we need a heavy filter to get those sucker filmed, or at nite with an heat sensing camera, so we can see the leak, wanna joint me in Bsssnes will called under control o_O

Dennis Are on Drugs? chill out you work 12 hr a day 7 days a week take the weekend off find a nice woman to miglle shingell drink a few Fosters Do not drive or fly PLEASE and let us do the filming for your next gig, wanna bulli you get bulli after old there is a song from Dolly Parton maybe someone here will remember goes by your take your job and shower or .. can anyone help me with the liriks

Thanks. You have shown what type of person you really are. I don't know anything about drugs. Forgive me for that.

"Most people spend too much time analyzing .. just shoot and edit. How much easier does it get?"
Your lack of respect says it all with this line. Im sorry but I dont know anything about drugs. At least I know what sort of person you really are. You post a cheap video on line thinking you are so great and yet you expect those of us that do this for a living to go "Wow"? Then you attack me for being high and mighty? You do a video in an hour? Whoa...so clever. Once again, a total lack of respect for our work.
You cant offend me. I dont care if people dont like me at all but I do care about people like you that have no respect for the years of learning the trade.

"You've shown what type of person you are", and "I don't know anything about drugs".. You realize you said this twice? I would think you would have caught that in your editing. Has it ever occurred to you that shooting and editing may come easier to some people rather than others? Can you show me one quote where I said I was "so great"? ! or asked for a "Wow".. Go ahead, read back and see if I said that. Can I produce a video in an hour and make it presentable?.. Yeah, I do it all the time. And true, I never said I respected the work, but only that I enjoyed it. Please re-read if required.

Last edited:
Dennis Are on Drugs? chill out you work 12 hr a day 7 days a week take the weekend off find a nice woman to miglle shingell drink a few Fosters Do not drive or fly PLEASE and let us do the filming for your next gig, wanna bulli you get bulli after old there is a song from Dolly Parton maybe someone here will remember goes by your take your job and shower or .. can anyone help me with the liriks
Taking a guess here bud, but wasn't that Johnny Paycheck's "Take this job and shove it?"

Reactions: marg2
I'm really sitting here laughing my *** off at this entire post. Thinking about how it started and how it progressed. Most all of you over the past year have been so helpful and informative, and I appreciate that.

So, this pricing may seem cheap in your area, and yours may seem unreasonably high in mine... Just curious, what do you think its worth?
EDIT: hadn't seen 2 pages of crap had been added...

OK I watched the videos now and well for the content it is probably fair indeed, 3-4 shots put end to end is indeed quick and easy and couldn't justify asking much more.
But I personally wouldn't be satisfied delivering this to a customer, and/or would get bored of it after doing 2 of them due to lack of creative aspect. Doing something I'd be OK with would require more like a couple of days of work and $1-2k.

If it works for you, good on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highrpm955
"You've shown what type of person you are", and "I don't know anything about drugs".. You realize you said this twice? I would think you would have caught that in your editing. Has it ever occurred to you that shooting and editing may come easier to some people rather than others? Can you show me one quote where I said I was "so great"? ! or asked for a "Wow".. Go ahead, read back and see if I said that. Can I produce a video in an hour and make it presentable?.. Yeah, I do it all the time. And true, I never said I respected the work, but only that I enjoyed it. Please re-read if required.
"Can I produce a video in an hour and make it presentable?.. Yeah, I do it all the time."
Can you please upload one thats presentable so I can have a look?

"Can I produce a video in an hour and make it presentable?.. Yeah, I do it all the time."
Can you please upload one thats presentable so I can have a look?
Enough @DennisR - your Attitude on here is certainly causing complaints to come into the moderators.
I think the whole forum has heard enough of how you make $1 million a day or whatever it is because you have done this job for decades and produce 400 TV commercials a week etc.
When a string of reports comes in about a forum member it is usually for good reason.
I have looked back at the way many of your posts are constructed and on numerous occasions they appear to be confrontational in nature or self promoting.
Could we please tone down the attitude in the posts in future or move onto a forum where I won't have to deal with a plethora of complaints about you?
Thank you for your cooperation.

Enough @DennisR - your Attitude on here is certainly causing complaints to come into the moderators.
I think the whole forum has heard enough of how you make $1 million a day or whatever is because you have done this job for decades and produce 400 TV commercials a week etc.
When a string of reports comes in about a forum member it is usually for good reason.
I have looked back at the way many of your posts are constructed and on numerous occasions they appear to be confrontational in nature or self promoting.
Could we please tone done the attitude in the posts in future or move onto a forum where I won't have to deal with a plethora of complaints about you?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Fair enough but I don't have to sit back and take crap from idiots that have no idea about safety or rules. Jealous people here that have no respect from those of us that have learnt our business and make a living out of it. You as well have had a go at me with your attitude about how much money I make etc. I have seen you bite back a few times when people have had a go at you.
How about sending a warning to that prick that posted a message to me earlier? Why should I have to put up with people like that? The master of the 1 hour video?
At least I have told the truth in everything I said. With your comment here about me earning a million a day etc, it shows you have the same attitude as many here.
you don't mention the other person here that is slinging off at me for being successful either. I have seen their work so why should I have to sit and take crap from these people? Why?
Why should I have to take this crap from a prick like this?
Would you? What he needs is a smack in the mouth. Anyway... enough as you say. Ill get on with my work. I dont need to take this crap from jealous pricks.

Wow... ok.
Dennis, ..... do you know what a "buttchugger" is? It's a process in which drug users will stick drugs up their *** in order to get a faster high. You, .. my friend, are a buttchugger. For some reason, you must have the most intense high for producing video, and you must be the only one on the planet doing so, and are the absolute best at it. "I have succeeded in everything I have done....almost?"..... you hear how stupid that sounds? You are obviously a complete, narcissistic *******, and have nothing to contribute to this forum. Ban Accepted. Ive never been kicked out of a forum before, but at least I got a good year out of it before I ran across a complete twat.

Grow up. You should have more sense.

Well that a problem in your country. Here in the US we're smart and know what were doing. If we have experienced pilots (based on many years or government blessed) we really don't need citizens in
Fair enough but I don't have to sit back and take crap from idiots that have no idea about safety or rules. Jealous people here that have no respect from those of us that have learnt our business and make a living out of it. You as well have had a go at me with your attitude about how much money I make etc. I have seen you bite back a few times when people have had a go at you.
How about sending a warning to that prick that posted a message to me earlier? Why should I have to put up with people like that? The master of the 1 hour video?
At least I have told the truth in everything I said. With your comment here about me earning a million a day etc, it shows you have the same attitude as many here.
you don't mention the other person here that is slinging off at me for being successful either. I have seen their work so why should I have to sit and take crap from these people? Why?
Why should I have to take this crap from a prick like this?
Would you? What he needs is a smack in the mouth. Anyway... enough as you say. Ill get on with my work. I dont need to take this crap from jealous pricks.

Wow... ok.
Dennis, ..... do you know what a "buttchugger" is? It's a process in which drug users will stick drugs up their *** in order to get a faster high. You, .. my friend, are a buttchugger. For some reason, you must have the most intense high for producing video, and you must be the only one on the planet doing so, and are the absolute best at it. "I have succeeded in everything I have done....almost?"..... you hear how stupid that sounds? You are obviously a complete, narcissistic *******, and have nothing to contribute to this forum. Ban Accepted. Ive never been kicked out of a forum before, but at least I got a good year out of it before I ran across a complete twat.

Wow dude, you must think you some God appointed smart dude that needs to go around telling everyone else how you figured it out and to make sure they are certified. Good for you!

Just worry about yourself and let the big boys in America handle the tough jobs! Everything is not about the money!

Reactions: Highrpm955
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool