Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal pan using LH wheel only works in gimbal free mode

There is a LOT of getting used to this new bird. I am taking baby steps. I did however, read the manual from cover to cover to get acquainted with those nuances early.

The Inspire 2 comes with a manual? Mine came with a 5 page quick start manual and that's about it. I thought it would come with one the size of dictionary. I think DJI fell way short by not including an in depth manual of some kind. I have spent hours scouring chat rooms, YouTube and any other online tidbits I can find to learn about this mysterious bird.

Yup, in the way of most bits of electronics these days the manual is in Adobe PDF format and downloaded from the manufacturers website. So they're on the DJI website - you'll find it and lots more in the Inspire 2 downloads section. Manuals for the cameras can be found in their respective web pages too.

The Inspire 2 comes with a manual? Mine came with a 5 page quick start manual and that's about it. I thought it would come with one the size of dictionary. I think DJI fell way short by not including an in depth manual of some kind. I have spent hours scouring chat rooms, YouTube and any other online tidbits I can find to learn about this mysterious bird.

It is pretty easy to find on their web page and download to your devices. It may not show what you are looking for but here is the link. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_2/20170317/INSPIRE_2_User_Manual_v1.22_EN.pdf

For anyone still following this thread, the issue has now been fixed in the latest f/w release :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions