Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal Plate

Mine came back screwed up, won’t format the SSD card and the firmware version is nothing I’ve seen before V01.02.0400?

Loose. Auto correct.
Maybe, but it’s packed well, two boxes plus the case. I think it’s overheating and this error will popup. It’ll be fine for like 15 minutes and then the error message popped up and the camera is disabled. I paid almost a $1000 for repairs.
Mine came back screwed up, won’t format the SSD card and the firmware version is nothing I’ve seen before V01.02.0400?
That’s strange, given that it’s coming from DJI, the maker. I’ve already opened up another ticket. I think once they replace the parts, they only tested it for a minute or two, and the issue starts at about 15 minutes. I’ve never owned an inspire before but this one is extremely hot by the nose end, so I’m thinking maybe it’s overheating.

Maybe, but it’s packed well, two boxes plus the case. I think it’s overheating and this error will popup. It’ll be fine for like 15 minutes and then the error message popped up and the camera is disabled. I paid almost a $1000 for repairs.

That’s strange, given that it’s coming from DJI, the maker. I’ve already opened up another ticket. I think once they replace the parts, they only tested it for a minute or two, and the issue starts at about 15 minutes. I’ve never owned an inspire before but this one is extremely hot by the nose end, so I’m thinking maybe it’s overheating.

Since you’re machine was repaired in the same time frame, as mine, would you check the firmware version to see if it matches mine?
Thanks Mike

Since you’re machine was repaired in the same time frame, as mine, would you check the firmware version to see if it matches mine?
Thanks Mike
They’re the same ?

Attachments

• 3FBE58D1-6B27-4659-996D-AB1942573DA8.png
    3FBE58D1-6B27-4659-996D-AB1942573DA8.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 14
They’re the same [emoji3]

Just heard from DJI, this is an “internal” firmware version “identical” to .0300, I think that is bs they are using us as beta testers, I did notice that my test flight was very stable but I couldn’t access the SSD card or ProRez software license.

At least yours went up in the air... I’ve already packed mine ready to be sent back. They told me to hold on and to expect a call from them.

At least yours went up in the air... I’ve already packed mine ready to be sent back. They told me to hold on and to expect a call from them.

I think mine was mishandled, two of the landing legs had poked holes through the original case I shipped it in, total travel for the delivery about 25 miles, that’s how close my house is to DJI in Los Angeles. They won’t let me drive it there?
Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

I think mine was mishandled, two of the landing legs had poked holes through the original case I shipped it in, total travel for the delivery about 25 miles, that’s how close my house is to DJI in Los Angeles. They won’t let me drive it there?
Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
They just told me to send it back, they insist that they tested it for more than 5 minutes ?.
It just sucks that I’m probably 2 weeks out again, even though they promised to expedite and escalate it this time.

Finally got mine back from DJI repair to fix the problems they didn’t the first time around.
Seems to be stable with firmware V01.02.0400
Tested a mapping mission and a half hour of free flight.

I called tech support and asked why it was taking so long, their response was “waiting for parts”. I it back the next day.

Good luck with your Inspire 2.

Finally got mine back from DJI repair to fix the problems they didn’t the first time around.

I called tech support and asked why it was taking so long, their response was “waiting for parts”. I it back the next day.

Nice!!!
Mine is on the way back to me... Hopefully this time they fixed it for real.
The confusing part was, they quoted me for the same parts that I paid for, on the initial repairs, even though this time it’s free, one would think why quote the same parts that have already been replaced?
Confusing....

I received mine on Monday, did all the settings, no flights yet but it’s all good so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla