Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal twitching / jerks

Reaction score
After flying several times in GPS mode I tried the Atti mode today and got several gimbal twitches / jerks especially when turning the copter around. Is there any fix for this announced by DJI ? I never got this behaviour in GPS mode before. Has anyone got the gimbal replaced by DJI and afterwards got rid of these problems? Thanks for your help !

After flying several times in GPS mode I tried the Atti mode today and got several gimbal twitches / jerks especially when turning the copter around. Is there any fix for this announced by DJI ? I never got this behaviour in GPS mode before. Has anyone got the gimbal replaced by DJI and afterwards got rid of these problems? Thanks for your help !

It should be addressed in the next version of the firmware.

I got a replacement gimbal/camera unit as I had twitch and "hot pixels" in DNG's. DJI Europe replaced it within 10 days. Nice service, but I would have expected nothing less for a $3.000 item with issues out of the box.

Did the replacement gimbal solve your problems with the twitches and hot pixels completely ? No more twitches and no hotpixels anymore ? I thought hotpixels in DNG Mode are a common fault with ALL Inspire cameras ?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379