Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Great Facebook Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this. But last night I stumbled upon a great guy who really can help you start up a commercial drone business for very little money. Right now he is only asking for $50 to join his Facebook group. After looking around I was amazed with the files and info he posts. Just have a look at his website and see if the topics he covers could help you start a drone business of your own. I am not affiliated with this dude at all. I just thought for the money you will get some great info.
Professional Drone Association

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Oh no, no, no no. not that guy. just a few months ago he was asking all over facebook where to pickup drone gigs. He's got no real credits and his comments about discounts and testing gear? he doesn't have the hookups. I love that in his sales stuff he talks about better compositions and the "Magic Settings" to get good photos and videos, yet all his photos are poorly composed and exposed. Your $50 would be better spent on anything other than his association

Oh no, no, no no. not that guy. just a few months ago he was asking all over facebook where to pickup drone gigs. He's got no real credits and his comments about discounts and testing gear? he doesn't have the hookups. I love that in his sales stuff he talks about better compositions and the "Magic Settings" to get good photos and videos, yet all his photos are poorly composed and exposed. Your $50 would be better spent on anything other than his association
Thanks for the heads up.

AMGPilot.. I dont know where you are getting you information but you are 100% NOT RIGHT.. If you do a search on the internet you will this guy in the media 100s of times, doing so many product reviews and if you goto any of the events he gives away $1000s is gifts so you need to do some resource before talking or you just trying to talk this group down

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Yes, this fraud turned out to be a joke and a liar overnight. My apologies.

Yes, this fraud turned out to be a joke and a liar overnight. My apologies.
This is not true.. you give us a story that you could not pay so we give FREE access to you feeling bad then we seen that you was taking all the resources and talking bad about us.. WE ARE NOT A FRAUD you are.. Giving us a story about how you dont have the money and us being a nice firm that loves to give back give you access for free... you are the liar!!

This is not true.. you give us a story that you could not pay so we give FREE access to you feeling bad then we seen that you was taking all the resources and talking bad about us.. WE ARE NOT A FRAUD you are.. Giving us a story about how you dont have the money and us being a nice firm that loves to give back give you access for free... you are the liar!!
Why did you block me from messaging you on Facebook, Johnny? So you could run away and hide? Your done, dude. No one is going to buy your crap. You are fake with nothing to offer. You ran into the wrong guy.

I love the way PilotSmith joined this forum yesterday and his only two posts since joining were to defend this guy .... looking suspicious [emoji19]

I love the way PilotSmith joined this forum yesterday and his only two posts since joining were to defend this guy .... looking suspicious [emoji19]
My thoughts exactly - Monitoring this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee