Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Guess they are certified then???

Unbelievable!

nice video on the how to fly safely :)
i understand now. min 50 away from everything and you (that is english english now :D lol ) mustn't fly over croweded places at any hight...

i will need to search and read all of the UK rules regarding this topic :)
starts to interest me more as in hungary there is no acreditaion of any kind nore insurance that is actually paying in case of an accident...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ikopta
Nothing wrong there he was just flying when all those people turned up suddenly[emoji6].
No, no......I'm sure they simply got written permission from everyone there and all people, vehicles, animals were under their control and since it was a large gathering of people an Operating Safety Case was submitted (and approved) by the CAA before this flight took place!
Or maybe, as you say, it was an empty field and seconds later all these people turned up and caught the operator by complete surprise. :p (I think I like that explanation better)

Can believe all those people put the pilot at risk of prosecution, how very irresponsible of them [emoji1].

Reality is CAA don't give two hoots what you do until something goes wrong, they don't have the resources to even begin to look at this.

The PFAW is an insurance policy, it means if something goes wrong you don't get prosecuted , well possibly don't as i am not at all convinced if you have even done everything correct and it's bad enough they won't try to attribute blame one way or another.

It's like being a Gas Safe Plummer, your a competent person until something goes wrong then regardless it's your fault basically.

Seeing we are into sarcasm...it's OK do do stuff like that because there is no one interested in prosecuting.
It's never OK but what's there to stop people.

The PAFW has turned just like all the other mandatory trade bodies such as Gas Safe and The Part P electrical regulations.

Nothing to ever stop people, about 10 get done a year for working with out it and get off with a slap on the wrist.

Whist I don't agree with what people do I can easily see why they do it and get away with it.

Just like everything regulation only hampers the genuine honest law abiding people who actually care and does nothing for those who don't.

Reactions: IrishSights
It's never OK but what's there to stop people.

The PAFW has turned just like all the other mandatory trade bodies such as Gas Safe and The Part P electrical regulations.

Nothing to ever stop people, about 10 get done a year for working with out it and get off with a slap on the wrist.

Whist I don't agree with what people do I can easily see why they do it and get away with it.

Just like everything regulation only hampers the genuine honest law abiding people who actually care and does nothing for those who don't.
Mad...note the word 'sarcasm'

Just my two cents, as a hobbyist I would certainly have preferred to shoot from the perimeter, besides safety I think I'd always have the maximum impact of the marketplace density.
Due to an ESC error I have already had one I1 fall from the sky from 380' agl, I now have very little confidence in flying over anything that can be hurt or damaged by my UAV.
Well that's my two cents worth and it's probably not worth a penny! Happy and safe flying out there.

Reactions: SixtyMike
Just my two cents, as a hobbyist I would certainly have preferred to shoot from the perimeter, besides safety I think I'd always have the maximum impact of the marketplace density.
Due to an ESC error I have already had one I1 fall from the sky from 380' agl, I now have very little confidence in flying over anything that can be hurt or damaged by my UAV.
Well that's my two cents worth and it's probably not worth a penny! Happy and safe flying out there.
You are spot on with your comments - this is the very reason the CAA will not allow a flight with a non redundant multirotor (Quad) over a large crowd of people.
Should the aircraft suffer a failure on any corner it drops like a rock.

You are spot on with your comments - this is the very reason the CAA will not allow a flight with a non redundant multirotor (Quad) over a large crowd of people.
Should the aircraft suffer a failure on any corner it drops like a rock.

agreed, but my hex was unconcontrolable while going down on me and going from a filed side to a side with houses and watching it just fall from the sky eventhough it is a hex was terrible... i have never had so much adrenalin rush through my body and praying that no one was injured (i don't mind things as they can be replaced) but still is also bad. fortunately nothing happened because it fell in the front lawn of a house outside of the fence only being broken...
so redundancy has been no good friend of mine...

note: it turned out that a solder point got loose and probably a second which caused the crash eventually...
keeping in mind that the hex is heavier and failing over anything ultimaty causes more damage and if it is spinning around due to a prop failure it's even more dangerous than an I1 just droping like a rock...

please correct me or teach me if i am wrong about something here. that was my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because I live in another country doesn't mean I have not done my homework. If you go to the Phantom site, most there are lawbreakers and trashing the industry. Im going to report them all. It give some great pleasure. Im also learning about the geography in your country and others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters