Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Heliengadin or T-Motor?

Reaction score
I have been trying to wade through all the posts regarding these two types of carbon fiber folding props for my I2 and am more confused than ever. Has anyone on here actually tested and or used both and has some "real world" experience with these props? The pricing difference is only about $20.00 so that factor is out the window. It comes down to performance and quality for me and $200.00 + is a lot of money. Any help or constructive opinions would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I have been trying to wade through all the posts regarding these two types of carbon fiber folding props for my I2 and am more confused than ever. Has anyone on here actually tested and or used both and has some "real world" experience with these props? The pricing difference is only about $20.00 so that factor is out the window. It comes down to performance and quality for me and $200.00 + is a lot of money. Any help or constructive opinions would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

I’ve used both but prefer the T-motor. Quality is much better and think they are quieter. I think any difference between flights times and speed etc is so negligible it doesn’t really matter

does there seem to be any difference in quality of the materials and finish between the two?

does there seem to be any difference in quality of the materials and finish between the two?

The fit and finish of the T-Motor props is of a higher quality than the Heliengadin props, a very noticeable difference.

I have been using the Heliengadin props for about a year and the T-Motor props for at least 7 months. I have found the Heliengadin props to have a lower pitch sound than the T-Motor or stock DJI props. The T-Motor props accelerate faster than the stock DJI or Heliengadin props.

Feel free to contact me if I can answer any other questions.
Jim

Yes huge quality difference, one of the tips of my first set of Heliengadin props started splitting after one flight and all the props were rough and pitted, not just where they had sanded them to balance them, but all over. Heliengadin did replace the damaged prop with no hassle, but it took a long time due to stock issues. The tmotors are a work of art!

Ok..........I'm sold. I just ordered my T-Motor props from Florida Drone Supply.....whew!

Thanks for the help everyone.

Greetings to all.
yollevo many years in the field of propellers the blades and I have made many propellers and I can tell you that folding propellers for drones are not very good compared with carbon fiber in one piece, I have tried the two most popular , buy the Heliengagen and the T-Motor CF Props
the revalancing dynamically install them in my inspire 2 place instrument to record the vibration and I can tell you that these increased by 25% with the marks, and when the inspire one is starting or stopping the propellers have vibration peaks of 30% more and that disarms the drone uncontrolled electronic instruments loose the motor mounts that are stick.
So the best thing is to use propellers from a single piece of carbon fiber and the lighter the better with fast disconnects I am using the Supreme 1550 CF that Foxtech sells and I have not found anything better

I have the T-Motor props. VERY happy with them. But what I am more happy with is Florida Drone's customer service. I needed to replace my T-motor prop and was about to leave town. I called that morning to making sure the props would ship out that day and thought I completed the order that morning. They noticed the order had not come thru around 4pm CST and called me to see if I was going to place the order so it could be shipped out. I completed the order immediately and they shipped it on Friday (arrived on Monday). Just outstanding customer service!!

It is only my opinion and my experience can do what you create when you disarm the drone in the air do not blame the DJI company that the camera vibrates or anything else produced by the vibrations

I use florida drone supply services and I have the same opinion of them but the product and its defects are something else

Cheers!
I have used both (Coptermax and T-Motor) folding propellers for my I2 and in my opinion the T-Motor winglet propellers are the better option of the two. Both are carbon fiber and built very well. What I noticed is that the winglet propellers seem to give me more control & sensitivity, a little more speed, and best of all I believe they also give a little more flight time as well. I timed both sets of props and I got approximately 1-2 minutes of extra time depending on wind conditions.
I purchased both sets at Florida Drone Supply and they are great people to do business with. Hope this helps you to make a decision.

Reactions: dioriosigns
I purchased the T-Motor props from Florida Drone Supply as well. Great product with very high quality. Regarding the vibration comments above, You need to make sure to keep the props tight in their mount. This will prevent them from hunting (lead-Lag) during aggressive power changes!

Thanks FDS for bringing this great product solution out to the Inspire 2 users

Rich

I purchased the T-Motor props from Florida Drone Supply as well. Great product with very high quality. Regarding the vibration comments above, You need to make sure to keep the props tight in their mount. This will prevent them from hunting (lead-Lag) during aggressive power changes!

Thanks FDS for bringing this great product solution out to the Inspire 2 users

Rich
Thanks for the kudos and I check the tightness of the props before each and every flight as I definitely don’t want them to come loose during a flight!! That would break my heart as well as my wallet !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08