Hello from Colorado!

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been registered for quite a while, but you know how things get when you're busy. I stumbled on the site through a search and realized.. wait... I'm already signed up! Lol..
So, Hello! Anyone in the Castle Rock/ Denver area?

Hey all, I've been registered for quite a while, but you know how things get when you're busy. I stumbled on the site through a search and realized.. wait... I'm already signed up! Lol..
Hello & Welcome from Indiana

No, but stumbled thru Castle Rock during a blizzard many years ago during a trip to the Springs, had to turn around and go back to Denver and was snowed in there for another day. To say the least, it was not a good weekend.

Larkspur CO. Inspire 2 and Inspire 1 V2. Your Castle Rock Neighbor.

No, but stumbled thru Castle Rock during a blizzard many years ago during a trip to the Springs, had to turn around and go back to Denver and was snowed in there for another day. To say the least, it was not a good weekend.
It's probably better that you turned around.. The further south you go, you hit monument and all hell breaks loose! Lol