Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help connecting DJI go app

the problem is more that they dont even connect to the app, let alone see video

I assume you tried a gaggle of cables, yes? Not all Apple cables work perfectly. Third-party cables are even worse.

D
yeh ive tried every cable i have, both apple and android, both good and poor quality, the cables work fine on a p3 system, the ipad works fine on the p3 system and the usb boards from the inspire remotes work when in the p3 remote.
leaving me to conclude that the remote has failed in some way. all the failed remotes share the same history of not being used in approx 12 months or more before failure

yeh ive tried every cable i have, both apple and android, both good and poor quality, the cables work fine on a p3 system, the ipad works fine on the p3 system and the usb boards from the inspire remotes work when in the p3 remote.
leaving me to conclude that the remote has failed in some way. all the failed remotes share the same history of not being used in approx 12 months or more before failure

Well it certainly sounds like you've eliminated all other variables. I guess the only thing left would be to replace that board. Good luck.

D

Hey mOOse .
I have read through this thread and can only imagine how frustrated you must feel .
I have not personally experienced this issue ( Regarding the Inspire Remote ) but while reading over both of your threads I can't help but wonder if you have attempted re flashing the controller firmware of any the I1 controllers ?

I have to admit that the issue reminds me of a dead bios battery in a computer .
Battery dies causing the bios to lose or corrupt the code.

I say this because I have had first hand experience with a DJI product that had been stored for over 7 months and experienced the same issue .
Controller would not connect to the craft .
Although the product was a Phantom 3 Pro and re flashing the bird did the trick, I can't help but wonder if this may re stabilize the I1 controller's code .

Re flashing the firmware brought the Phantom 3 Pro back to life .
You only have a little bit of time to lose .
If you have already attempted this I must have missed it .

Hope this helps .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD