Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help!! Video Transmission Quality 2Mbps (4km) Missing!

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I was able to use the 2Mbps video transmission quality on my Inspire 1 prior to the new firmware 1.2.1.0..

I thought at the beginning it could be a bug in DJI Pilot app 1.0.10 on my Android device but then I have uninstalled it and installed the older version 1.0.7 which was working fine with me before and found out that the 2Mbps option is still missing..

I am confident it is a firmware issue.. Does any body else has the same problem?! Any solution?!

I have contacted the support but they never answered back till now..

Thanks

Hi Everybody,

I was able to use the 2Mbps video transmission quality on my Inspire 1 prior to the new firmware 1.2.1.0..

I thought at the beginning it could be a bug in DJI Pilot app 1.0.10 on my Android device but then I have uninstalled it and installed the older version 1.0.7 which was working fine with me before and found out that the 2Mbps option is still missing..

I am confident it is a firmware issue.. Does any body else has the same problem?! Any solution?!

I have contacted the support but they never answered back till now..

Thanks
Related question,
The new app reduced number of channels, does reinstalling the older app with more channels give access to the additional channels, if you have installed the latest firmware? I don't think you can get the additional channels once you've updated firmware, simply by reinstalling the older app???

Related question,
The new app reduced number of channels, does reinstalling the older app with more channels give access to the additional channels, if you have installed the latest firmware? I don't think you can get the additional channels once you've updated firmware, simply by reinstalling the older app???
Correct.

I just installed the app from January, shows 42 channels, with 32 active channels, showing mostly green good channels. Maybe just reinstalling an earlier app does give access to more channels, even with latest firmware. Haven't flown with this app yet, hopefully I'll have better image transmission range.

I just installed the app from January, shows 42 channels, with 32 active channels, showing mostly green good channels. Maybe just reinstalling an earlier app does give access to more channels, even with latest firmware. Haven't flown with this app yet, hopefully I'll have better image transmission range.
IOS or Android?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi