Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with getting high-res stills from Inspire 1 + Zenmuse X3 setup

Reaction score
Hello all, hoping someone can assist, I have just got a second-hand Inspire 1 v2.0 with Zenmuse X3, my main drone until now has been the Phantom 4.

(Quick aside: I am blown away by the stability of the Inspire platform compared to the Phantom. Now I have flown the Inspire I am not sure I ever want to fly the Phantom again!)

However I have been really disappointed with the quality of the JPG still images from the X3 - the are roughly 3-4MB and fuzzy, compared to the Phantom 4 which regularly shot JPG stills of between 6 and 9MB. My main business is property/premises photography so this is a big deal for me.

I have played around with the settings but without any success so far, can anyone assist me? Attached is an image taken yesterday with the Inspire to illustrate the problem I am having.

Attachments

• DJI_0043.JPG
    DJI_0043.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 42
First off, welcome to the Inspire family and InspirePilots! I noticed you have your JPG setting set to 16:9 format, switch to 4:3 format so you aren't cropping the top and bottom off, you should get a resolution of 4000×3000 instead of 4000x2250. Also it looks like your exposure compensation is set to +.3 turn the right thumb wheel till it goes back down a step to zero.

Reactions: RickSid
Worked a treat - thanks so much Aerial Pixel, feel a bit stupid for asking now! Attached a new picture taken with the settings adjusted

Attachments

• DJI_0055.jpg
    DJI_0055.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 38

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool