Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How can I smooth out the camera tilt (up/down) speed on my Inspire 1?

LEC

Reaction score
The little dial on the bottom left of my controller tilts the camera up and down but when I try to do a low swooping shot over the water and then rise up for a more eagle's eye view I then have to adjust the camera angle (to point more down) but the movement is always so jerky it ruins the usability of the shot (without cutting/splicing). Is there a solution? I found a few threads telling me how to adjust the flight pitch/yaw but now how to adjust the camera movement up and down (pitch?). Would appreciate any tips you vets have for this problem (and I know that a second camera operator helps but it doesn't help me).

You can also adjust the soft start/stop of the gimbal using the smooth track setting.

Many thanks for the reply. Higher on the Gimbal Tilt SmoothTrack will make the tilting smoother? What exactly does the Gimbal Tilt EXP adjust?

Many thanks for the reply. Higher on the Gimbal Tilt SmoothTrack will make the tilting smoother? What exactly does the Gimbal Tilt EXP adjust?
All expo(nential) settings will desensitise the stick/wheel movement around central position so make finer control easier.

So the higher the number (sliding the thing to the right) the lower the sensitivity?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry