Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to balance the new 1345T quick release props...

Reaction score
Hello guys...

Just wanted to know if you have any imput on how to balance these newer style props, I dont even know if they need to but I guess its better for some piece of mind right?

Thanks!
JC

I need to learn more about this myself but I do know that there are a number of inexpensive tools to CHECK prop balance though it's not so clear just what you're supposed to do if the prop is out of balance. I've seen mention of adding tape to the light side, but I don't know that the tape would stay on given the centripetal force nor do I think it's a good idea to alter the aerodynamic shape as that can and will effect the lift generated.

Do a google search on drone prop balance or look around on this site for the tools and accessories which will include prop balance checkers.

What I'd like is feedback from other users as to how they ADJUST the balance of props.

Brian

Many thanks for this -- need to add a balance setup to my kit...

Much prefer this method of adjustment to the tape method.

Brian
I might be wrong, but I don't believe the balancing rod fits the new hub on the "T" props.

I figured it out, mount the hub onto the prop before mounting to the l1. Then tighten the hub halfway, so the heaviest part is between
and centered. Then the balancing rod will work.
JE
p.s. some of these props are way off balance!

Original DJI props are balanced and don't need any rebalancing unless scuffed or damaged in which case you should get rid of them anyway.

Balancing props is a good thing if you happen to buy non DJI props though.

Original DJI props are balanced and don't need any rebalancing unless scuffed or damaged in which case you should get rid of them anyway.

Balancing props is a good thing if you happen to buy non DJI props though.
I've always balanced my props and the DJI props are usually not balanced. The company my say they are but they aren't.

Reactions: Skyhawkvideos
I have both of them and the system works great.. But that rod only fits 1345s props.

It DOES NOT fit the new 1345t props until someone makes an adapter for it.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Yeah, too many different models of the 1345 props. I do hope there's a reliable solution for the 1345T props soon. I'm not sure exactly what quazimoto did as his description isn't real clear to me...

Brian

Yeah, too many different models of the 1345 props. I do hope there's a reliable solution for the 1345T props soon. I'm not sure exactly what quazimoto did as his description isn't real clear to me...

Brian
don' t mount the hub to the i1, instead attach the hub to the prop, then you will be able to use the balancing rod.

don' t mount the hub to the i1, instead attach the hub to the prop, then you will be able to use the balancing rod.
Can you please explain a bit further how will this work and what rod would we need and this is for the 1345T right? thanks!

Can you please explain a bit further how will this work and what rod would we need and this is for the 1345T right? thanks!
install the 2 piece hub of the 1345T onto the 1345T prop. no need for the metal spring. Then use the balancing rod you used for the 1345s props. I don't remember the manu. but, is readily available on Amazon, I think it was $19.95.
Hope this helps
JE
p.s. I'm assuming you already have the 1345s props

install the 2 piece hub of the 1345T onto the 1345T prop. no need for the metal spring. Then use the balancing rod you used for the 1345s props. I don't remember the manu. but, is readily available on Amazon, I think it was $19.95.
Hope this helps
JE
p.s. I'm assuming you already have the 1345s props

Thanks!

My Inspire came already with the 1345T so this will still work? Do you happen to have a link?

Thanks!

Thanks!

My Inspire came already with the 1345T so this will still work? Do you happen to have a link?

Thanks!
You will have to remove the 1345t hub from the i1 if you have a v2 or have already mounted the hub.
a link to what?
JE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters