Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HUGE DJI ENTERPRISE PRICE REDUCTION

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com

This morning there was a very large price reduction in many of the DJI enterprise products. In particular, the following products were lowered:

Matrice 200

Matrice 210

Matrice 210RTK

Zenmuse Z30

If you are considering any of the above, please contact us via email (or PM on the forum) for more pricing details. We are not allowed to post the prices online.

[email protected]

Thanks!

o_O Dang!!! It must be my Irish roots at play, Sales only occur when i'm strapped for ca$h, or AFTER i've just dropped a bundle buying gear. :mad:

Good luck to any fortunate enough to make the most of the deals. :D

Reactions: Phil DeVore
So DJI is dumping the m2** line soon?
No, they actually addressed that in the notice today. This price improvement had nothing to do with a new or replacement product for any of the M200 line.

From our perspective, we think DJI might be trying to get many more of their industrial aircraft out in the market to help support their integration with the 3rd party sensors, etc. The more aircraft out there, the more a 3rd party might see additional value in developing their product for the M200 / M210. But, that is a very unofficial opinion on our part.

No, they actually addressed that in the notice today. This price improvement had nothing to do with a new or replacement product for any of the M200 line.

From our perspective, we think DJI might be trying to get many more of their industrial aircraft out in the market to help support their integration with the 3rd party sensors, etc. The more aircraft out there, the more a 3rd party might see additional value in developing their product for the M200 / M210. But, that is a very unofficial opinion on our part.
Glad to hear it. Am naturally jaded when it comes to DJI.

They know they have something no-one else has in such a user friendly system and want to flood the market to dominate it further. Cue the new army of flying clowns taking our work from us :(

Every decision they make as a company has a clear profit based goal to it. They are so annoying grrr, here i am begrudging them even more for lowering prices they irritate me so much haha

Just picked up my M200 a week ago. Maybe DJI might give us a few batteries, TB50 or a pair of TB55's to those of us who just registered these new drones this week.

This morning there was a very large price reduction in many of the DJI enterprise products. In particular, the following products were lowered:

Matrice 200

Matrice 210

Matrice 210RTK

Zenmuse Z30

If you are considering any of the above, please contact us via email (or PM on the forum) for more pricing details. We are not allowed to post the prices online.

[email protected]

Thanks!
So how much is the cheapest one now?

Unless you live in Hollywood and producing high quality movies the new Mavic pro 2 (if the leaks are true) will do about 80% of what a series 200 10,000 dollar drone will do and do it without worrying about crashing a 10G rig that will be obsolete in 6 months . Mass production of a high quality cheaper units is the big money for any company!!

Reactions: Phil DeVore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam