Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I attempted the firmware downgrade to 1.02.01 on my Inspire 1 1.0

Reaction score
HELP! I initiated downgrades in sequential order from 1.08 down to 1.02 and now my gimbal won't recognize or read .bin files on my SD

These are some screenshots of version variations between gimbal and AC

Inspire 1 T600 Zenmuse X3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191103-135618_DJI GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20191103-135618_DJI GO.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20191103-135425_DJI GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20191103-135425_DJI GO.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 16
It has image transmission to screen and pitch controls work but the the in app functions like recording, taking a picture, adjusting camera settings etc don't work after downgrade. The screen goes blue and them followed by a dji emblem, the image comes back. It's stuck in some bum firmware that doesn't allow it to function correctly.

It worked fine before I did any firmware downgrades. Regrets, never attempt to downgrade lower than 1.4.
The bird is at 1.4 currently, flies fine but I have no camera :(
It's still hella fun to fly without camera, but won't be able to upgrade firmware without gimbal/camera, that sucks

It worked fine before I did any firmware downgrades. Regrets, never attempt to downgrade lower than 1.4.

FW v1.08.xx is the sweet spot for Inspire 1's. Why on Earth would you roll back the firmware from v1.08.xx????

The bird is at 1.4 currently, flies fine but I have no camera :(
It's still hella fun to fly without camera, but won't be able to upgrade firmware without gimbal/camera, that sucks

Upgrade your firmware back to v1.08.xx. That is the best version. And your Go App should be v3.1.1. Anything later than that will screw with your flying experience.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
Limited experience with the Inspire. It's somewhat similar to the Phantom 3 which I do have lots of experience with.
I have been familiar with using the magic key before with the downgrades and upgrades on my P3.

Limited experience with the Inspire. It's somewhat similar to the Phantom 3 which I do have lots of experience with.
I have been familiar with using the magic key before with the downgrades and upgrades on my P3.

Soooo...are you going to upgrade to firmware v1.08.xx? I'm pretty sure that that will fix your problems.

Just curious...where did you find the legacy firmwares?

D

The gimbal won't start any updates no matter what files I put in the SD.

That's interesting. This MAY be by design. The early firmwares may have required a direct connection to the bird via the USB port. Have you tried that yet? You may have to get your hands on a legacy version of the DJI Assistant software for this to work. You'll have to do some research.

I can contol movement from RC but O can't modify settings or take photos/video.
Screen goes out evey other 10 to 15 seconds with a beeeeep....beep beep

I'm sure this is because of an incompatibility with your Go App version. I would try to hunt down a legacy version of the Go App. Like I said, I use 3.1.1, which is pretty old, but still may be too contemporary for the firmware version you're running.

That's where I got mine. I don't remember them going all the way back to v1.02. I'll have to revisit. Thanx.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude