Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 Controller USB Any Fix?

Reaction score
Hello, I Purchased a used controller form here that supposed to be working with no problems and of course I get no connection to the go app :mad:, so after researching some info,I took the usb out of my controller put it in the controller I just got and it works now, so it looks like I need a new board,just seeing if there’s a fix.
Thanks for your time and help.

Hello, I Purchased a used controller form here that supposed to be working with no problems and of course I get no connection to the go app :mad:, so after researching some info,I took the usb out of my controller put it in the controller I just got and it works now, so it looks like I need a new board,just seeing if there’s a fix.
Thanks for your time and help.
Yes - you've just found it.....replace the HDMI/USB module.

Like asked here.... Repairing/Flashing HDMI Module

There has been no 'fix' other than replacing the module as has been asked many times ....

Last edited:
Just to let you know, You can fix them, It was a long and painful journey"Time spent", but now I know how to fix it, flashing a new BOOT imaged fix it, well I should say fixed two boards

Just to let you know, You can fix them, It was a long and painful journey"Time spent", but now I know how to fix it, flashing a new BOOT imaged fix it, well I should say fixed two boards
So are you going to post a tutorial to help others? It's a very common issue.

Well, this is how I fixed it. when I was looking for the new part I seen the Inspire1 and the phantom 3 had the same part on the radio, so then I started searching that and found this.

but I couldn't figure out the last part. then I found this video, this guy is awesome and it was easy to follow.

Pius on this GitHub there is a lot of good DJI stuff, have a look on the right side of the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips