Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Idea for friend's marriage proposal using DJI Inspire?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'll be getting my inspire soon and my friend is gonna propose on may 9th. Just wondering what are some ideas out there that I can use the drone for his proposal? I was thinking of having the drone come down from a high altitude with the ring. Like we are all just there to see my new toy but instead its actually a proposal.

I have actually been thinking about this for some time now. I have been thinking of some cool options and one has stuck with me. I want to go to a large unused farm field my friend owns. I am thinking about writing it on the ground so big, I could walk her to the middle, bring up the quad and have the message there. Other option, if I could not make the words big enough, I would just take her to a spot where she could not see it and bring it way up and show her the screen the whole time. When she looks away have the ring. That is kind of my plan. Feel free to use it.

What was even sadder than watching her cry, was reading the troll comments further down the page! What is WRONG with people, YOU DON'T have to watch. A sad reflection on humans and humanity. IMHO.

What was even sadder than watching her cry, was reading the troll comments further down the page! What is WRONG with people, YOU DON'T have to watch. A sad reflection on humans and humanity. IMHO.
LOL not to derail his thread or anything but thats Ebaumsworld. Those comments are purely troll comments. That site is just people making fun of each other.

Agreed. I try not to read the comments for that very reason. People's hearts have turned hard and cold. :(

LOL not to derail his thread or anything but thats Ebaumsworld. Those comments are purely troll comments. That site is just people making fun of each other.

Arh OK, must be getting old. :) Hope at least they went to the prom, together.

Peoples hearts have NOT turned cold...we are just getting tired of these artificial means of connecting...like using a drone/quad to memorialize what is supposed to be a private emotional event...UGH.. a drone? PLEASE, find other uses for this devise!

531301_287196588069402_122040037_n_zpsysxqjb60.jpg

...and flew Inspires too of course :p

Nah, wouldn't make the mistake of asking in the first place, too much insight for that :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool