Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ideas for compact gimbal for FLIR

Reaction score
With some help from the folks at MARS, I installed a 3d printed bracket for my FLIR. As one can assume, the video is of course shakey.

Any thoughts on getting a secondary gimbal to work? I installed it on the back side of the I1 behind the battery.

Thanks

With some help from the folks at MARS, I installed a 3d printed bracket for my FLIR. As one can assume, the video is of course shakey.

Any thoughts on getting a secondary gimbal to work? I installed it on the back side of the I1 behind the battery.

Thanks
Ya man...
make it like a oreo cookie with a dampener in the middle. .
you can secure it with a zip tie which will allow you to adjust the tension on the dampener so it won't vibrate and keep your IR camera from becoming detached. ..

Last edited:
This is the type dampener I would use..
Like I said a zip tie will alow you to adjust how much give the dampener has and that equates to how much vibration you'll see in your picture and keep your IR camera from detaching.
If you use four dampeners I would use two zip ties opposite of each other. .

.20150610_110926.jpg

Reactions: qbizzy

Thanks
Can you post a picture of it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare