Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inconsistent EXIF Data on Inspire 2

Reaction score
Website
www.inskyaerialservices.com
I was doing some mapping yesterday with the I2 with X5s 12mm lens. I was flying at 146' AGL, MSL of the terrain is 230'. The exif data for the altitude on all 500 photos was between .804m to 1m. I was using autopilot for the mission. I flew the same mission the week before with autopilot and the exif altitude 127m.

During the same mission yesterday flying with the go4 app my exif altitude ranged between 1m to 27m when i was flying ~100' AGL.

Anyone else seeing these issues.

Military has been messing with GPS a lot lately. You can check NOTAMS to see if you happened to be in the area here: PilotWeb: Results Page My car has GPS mapping and it loses the signal a lot of late.

Shouldn't affect the altitude if it is entirely based on the barometer, but sometimes I don't think it is all barometer and perhaps some GPS thrown in as well. Fwiw, my P4 Std. is never right and it sometimes flies underground if I were to believe GO 4 which I don't (e.g. It flies at -45 feet at times when it clearly is maybe 100 feet overhead!). I chalk it up to the "swell" DJI software. :rolleyes:

EXIF data has been flaky in my Olympus camera too with sharpening settings I select and it will not read my AF tuning numbers right at all either. Might be EXIF Tool needs an update for Olympus.

Hi guys.

Can you please suggest any best device which is available in India to operate Inspire 2 for Mapping ??

We have recently purchase a Inspire 2 with X4S Camera for Aerial Mapping. On field we are facing some disconnection issue. Now we are using Samsung Galaxy TAB A 2017 version & Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus. After removing DJI GO 4 App from background we are unable to connect Pix4d Capture. Every time we need to disconnect the TAB & reconnect it to open Ctrll+DJI/Pix4d Capture.The things become worst when Tabs are start heating.
Each before we have use Inspire 1 V2.0 & DJI GO on same device & it worked well.

Any Suggestion please....

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool