Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Accessories - get them while they are hot :)

Reaction score
Hey!

I have posted here before when I first created my Etsy store.

I'm new on Etsy, and apparently I didn't setup a paypal account for payments. That's clever right?

Now the store is all good, and a few new accessories coming real soon (today probably)
T0zBHZI

The picture sucks, just took one with my phone real quick, It will have better ones in the store. Its a little piece of plastic that helps the tablet/phone holder stay in place, making it more sturdy and all.

I'm also going to be selling a signal range booster, just trying to figure out what is the best metallic surface for the signal to bounce off.

If you have any requests let me know, or if you have any questions feel free to ask!

SOLID3D

Thanks

It does sound like a product request. I was wondering if he had something specific in mind, like if he saw some product online and he wanted something like that.

I'm using a modified reprap printer

Nice! The first printer I worked on was a reprap prusa 2. I know a lot of people have requested prop guards in the past, haven't searched for them my self but there may be a market.

I assume Alan Brooks is looking for something that makes the gimbal rigid?

To be honest I'm not really sure what he means. Sounds straightforward, he wants to lock his gimbal, dont really know why maybe he will come around and tell us , and maybe I can help him :)

Regarding the printer, this one does the job well if you put in the time, but Im going to get an ultimaker 2 in the near future.

I wish you luck with the printers. I have a Micro3D at home and use a MakerBot 5th gen at school. Wish I had access to a SLS printer though.

I can't fathom why the gimbal would need to be locked, unless if it was broken/faulty.

Reactions: Solid
yeah thats what I was thinking, the only possible use for something like that, and it makes sense

I wouldnt want the gimbal to roam around freely while traveling

I might think about something but will still have to design it and model it, so I wont have that on the store anytime soon

yeah thats what I was thinking, the only possible use for something like that, and it makes sense

I wouldnt want the gimbal to roam around freely while traveling

I might think about something but will still have to design it and model it, so I wont have that on the store anytime soon

It would be useful to have - I'd be interested in something like that as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters