Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 for phantom 4

Reaction score
image.jpeg I'm looking to sell or trade a very low used inspire 1 v2.0 for a phantom 4.

11 months of paid Dji care included with full bundle. (2 remotes, 2 batteries, extra propellers, charging hub etc )

I will give a good deal but I'm looking to trade my inspire for a p4 bundle that is close to equal in value with accessories, batteries etc or cash on top of a p4 bundle that is lesser in value

Any chance you want to sell me one of those controllers?

Sorry to go off topic, but I'm currently debating either a P4 or inspire 1 v2.0. I love the inspire, but the portability of the p4 is a bonus (I'm going to the canaries in December and would love to fly there but the inspire would have to go as checked luggage and not hand luggage). I am leaning towards the inspire but for the same price I can get a P4 with 3 batteries and backpack.

If you're traveling a lot don't buy the inspire unless you have somebody to carry it around 4 you my setup is probably 60 pounds in the case it's ridiculous and takes up the whole back seat

Thanks for the replies folks, and sorry for hijacking the thread!I think the inspire has a pull just for the looks and speed, I won't be travelling frequently on a plane but one of the biggest pulls for the p4 is flight time. Still can't shake the idea of having an inspire.

You can't go wrong with either. If you're traveling a lot, p4 is the way but if you want a more professional set up, inspire is the way for sure. I still have mine for sale or trade for p4 plus cash

After a couple of exspensive repairs and with the recommendation of my repairman I switched from the Inspire to the P4 and am surprisingly happy with my decision. I loved my inspire. It definitely looked more professional and intimidating. My P4 looks like a toy. Still, I am able to get some shots that I never would've dared with my Inspire.
Pros:
Batt life (that extra few min makes all the difference)
Obstacles avoidance (confidence while FPVing at distance)
Compact case ( I take it with me EVERYWHERE now)
Reap air costs should be cheaper

Cons:
Little less stable in high winds or altitudes.
Looks like a toy
Can't rotate camera 360 ( not as big of an issue as I thought it would be. I realized I fly sideways most of the time anyway)

I'm sure there are other pros and cons. Theses are just the ones that are most important to me. I think if you can fly well it would be hard to tell which craft was being used to film your project.
Example:
It wasn't perfect. This is my first real job using the Phantom 4 instead of the Inspire.

I am genuinely at a loss, I know the P4 is probably more practical for my needs but would love the inspire (wish I had the cash for both)

After a couple of exspensive repairs and with the recommendation of my repairman I switched from the Inspire to the P4 and am surprisingly happy with my decision. I loved my inspire. It definitely looked more professional and intimidating. My P4 looks like a toy. Still, I am able to get some shots that I never would've dared with my Inspire.
Pros:
Batt life (that extra few min makes all the difference)
Obstacles avoidance (confidence while FPVing at distance)
Compact case ( I take it with me EVERYWHERE now)
Reap air costs should be cheaper

Cons:
Little less stable in high winds or altitudes.
Looks like a toy
Can't rotate camera 360 ( not as big of an issue as I thought it would be. I realized I fly sideways most of the time anyway)

I'm sure there are other pros and cons. Theses are just the ones that are most important to me. I think if you can fly well it would be hard to tell which craft was being used to film your project.
Example:
It wasn't perfect. This is my first real job using the Phantom 4 instead of the Inspire.
Camera is a big pro for the inspire x3 even does a great job but as far as portability p4 all the way

It was hard for me to believe but the camera specs are the same! Apparently the P4 camera sensor is a generic brand and the Inspire 1 is name brand. In fact the P4 may have better color. On the other hand you cannot upgrade the P4 camera later.

I have both and the X3 just seems to work a little better my personal opinion my buddy has a phantom 3 Pro and that thing takes really good pictures I don't know if it's just his iPad that it looks so much clearer than my iPad he has a pro and I have a Air 2

Are you still looking for P4 trade? I realize your post is months old but it did not appear closed. I have a like new P4 but need an inspire for a upcoming project.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters