Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Left Thumbwheel Changed?

Reaction score
I run a dual control Inspire V1 upgraded to a V1 Pro with an X5 camera. Up until recently, the left thumbwheel on the pilot controller controlled only the pitch (up and down) of the camera gimbal. Now, it only controls the pan (left and right). The second controller operates the gimbal normally. What happened to the pilot thumbwheel? How can I get it back to controlling up and down only? Controlling pan in single controller mode doesn't really work well if I am trying to get a shot of something on the ground.

What is your C1 button set to?
On mine, I set C1 to change gimbal pitch / yaw and C2 set to reset yaw.

Change the C1 to change gimbal pitch / yaw. That is the only way to have that thumbwheel do both. C1 will toggle between the two functions.

Reactions: Gino Hodges
Change the C1 to change gimbal pitch / yaw. That is the only way to have that thumbwheel do both. C1 will toggle between the two functions.
Awesome. That fixed it. Guess I changed it and didn't know it. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
DJI had a nasty habit of changing things in each version of the Go App without telling is as well.
I wish there was an easy way to go back to previous versions of the Go App on Apple devices without jail breaking.

I have an inspire 1 pro with the z5 camera...and using the crystalsky monitor...can move gimbal around but no up an down...have c1 and c2 buttons...but no configuration for gimbal up and down...help..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide