Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 parts

Reaction score
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well! So I'm almost finished starting my business up (real estate photos). So I'm looking for opinions for stocking up on some parts... I have a inspire 1 obviously but I want to know what you guys would do... If something simple breaks we all know the options we have and how long it will take and being a business owner you can't afford to have your bird down that long... If anyone stocks parts for their business please reach out to me and tell me how you do that and what you stock! All opinions open and anyone selling any I1 parts or anything please let me know lol. Also, I need a case.Thanks for your time in advance!

As reasonably priced as the Inspire 1's are these days it might be a good idea to have a complete unit available to fly incase the need should arise. Having a Phantom 4 Pro would also solve a backup issue.

We have used Inspire 1 cases in stock including the original stock case from DJI, travel mode GPC hardcase and an Inspak backpack style case which I believe is landing mode.

Let us know if you want more info.

Reactions: Jim Weist
Hi Presman, i too have been pondering this issue, though coming from a Heli hobby to multi's we have certainly got it cheaper by halves...

I looked at firstly what I can control, such as said above,;
SPARES:
Props, Props, Props...(things get "tight" INDOORS, Trees jump at you, birds attack, please note all that's aside from OP ERROR :eek: )
Tx (if not a duo setup)
Batteries, and then get some more...
Better get a Battery Management case for all those Batteries o_O
Landing feet (if a converted model)
Variety of Charging methods (redundancy)
OEM Screw Set Kit (AC ALWAYS lose screws lol)
Nacho/Nose Cone (for "Impression" & Flight behavior should one LAND too quickly :eek::p:D)
Frame Arms & Support Rods (cantilevers?)
Fine Hair Painters Brush or can of Compressed AIr (Dusting out motor cans etc)
LENS FILTERS!!!! & Lens/Gimbal caps , and unseen misplaced "dust/dirt" (We all experience that untimely SCRATCH :mad: )
Alternate Media (spare old phone/tablet etc)

I'm sure in terms of "business operation" others will chime in, and will add, it will depend on your "budget" as to how well outfitted you are... a mid size op may have funds for SPARE Motors, ESC's and even multiple AC, the above are merely a few i "opted" for myself in attempting to develop a new business with this AC.

As always...YMMV. ;) :)

A.U.S.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, in terms of parts turn-around time from DJI, unless the AC needs to be returned, replaceable items (props, batteries, motors, esc's etc) can still be bought NEW or NIB on the used marketplace. I

I find this a very efficient, and cost effective, way to maintain my "Hangar"...sometimes others misfortune (life change, bought wrong etc) can be YOUR blessing in disguise.

Cheers
A.U.S.

If anyone has a case, batteries, remote, props, or any spare parts etc... Let me know! I'm In need. I would also be open to buying another bird for a backup at the right price... Please reach out to me!

Being new here, (and admittedly, not committing Rules to memory), i wont post the links (PM if required), but have you considered using other "flying" related forums (do the right thing and become active like you are here) and their "Classifieds" section...it's really the side door of the community (at least of the forum regulars that have time).

I'd mostly avoid those sites that have a community rep of being discredible, albeit there may be some genuine sellers/buyers within. Do some quick online research such as "most popular"..."most read"...etc and look at the "Top 10' list that YOU compile, not some PAID "writer"...you will quickly learn the diamonds from the dross.

Good Luck with the venture, i have spares here but I'm in Oz.

On that,...I found a great way to accumulate an inventory was to buy late model (DJI Register... DJI SERIAL DECODER ... ) low hour AC "packages",....strip out what i needed, and resell the balance (if you have time/ability). A very cost effective way to buy N.i.B., AS New, and Extremely Good cond. items for well below cost. (Penny saved/Pound earned, as the Brits say)...Just DON'T become a "speculator" on parts....ask me how i know :oops: :(:rolleyes:;)

For YOU now,... this is a BUSINESS, so don't get attached to ANY of it, it is ALL INVENTORY, and not your "prized & loved favorite in the whole world" hobby equipment.

As my 'ol man used to say..."Insure it!, Use it!, Lose it!...there's always something new to replace it. It is, after all, just another tool, don't let yourself become one". :eek: o_O :p

[edit in hindsight for cultural clarification: In Aust., we call a fool or idiot (we also have an adult intent for the word as well :eek:), a.."tool" (rhyming slang orig. early settler days of British influence) ie" tool/fool", or "Pat Malone/on my own" , and "Dog & Bone/On the Phone', etc,...so please pardon the pun above, in my dear 'ol dads saying, though knowing him, i'm sure it's intended lol.]

A.U.S.

Last edited:
Hi Presman, i too have been pondering this issue, though coming from a Heli hobby to multi's we have certainly got it cheaper by halves...

I looked at firstly what I can control, such as said above,;
SPARES:
Props, Props, Props...(things get "tight" INDOORS, Trees jump at you, birds attack, please note all that's aside from OP ERROR :eek: )
Tx (if not a duo setup)
Batteries, and then get some more...
Better get a Battery Management case for all those Batteries o_O
Landing feet (if a converted model)
Variety of Charging methods (redundancy)
OEM Screw Set Kit (AC ALWAYS lose screws lol)
Nacho/Nose Cone (for "Impression" & Flight behavior should one LAND too quickly :eek::p:D)
Frame Arms & Support Rods (cantilevers?)
Fine Hair Painters Brush or can of Compressed AIr (Dusting out motor cans etc)
LENS FILTERS!!!! & Lens/Gimbal caps , and unseen misplaced "dust/dirt" (We all experience that untimely SCRATCH :mad: )
Alternate Media (spare old phone/tablet etc)

I'm sure in terms of "business operation" others will chime in, and will add, it will depend on your "budget" as to how well outfitted you are... a mid size op may have funds for SPARE Motors, ESC's and even multiple AC, the above are merely a few i "opted" for myself in attempting to develop a new business with this AC.

As always...YMMV. ;) :)

A.U.S.
So where would one acquire OEM screws for in Inspire 1?

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well! So I'm almost finished starting my business up (real estate photos). So I'm looking for opinions for stocking up on some parts... I have a inspire 1 obviously but I want to know what you guys would do... If something simple breaks we all know the options we have and how long it will take and being a business owner you can't afford to have your bird down that long... If anyone stocks parts for their business please reach out to me and tell me how you do that and what you stock! All opinions open and anyone selling any I1 parts or anything please let me know lol. Also, I need a case.Thanks for your time in advance!
I have someof the I1 part. Let me know what you need.I will be glad if I can help

I'm sure i have seen a Certified DJI retailer ad with the V1 screw set, but iirc it was all in a bag, not a hardcase.

I'll see if i can track it down.

Alternately, have you sent email to DJI to see what they offer up?

A.U.S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD