Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 pro stuck in Travel Mode

TDL

Reaction score
I have just had my Inspire1 returned from DJI following a control unit repair (thats what they told me was wrong anyway!)
It has come back with the following firmware installed:
Aircraft - 1.9.1.30
Controller - 1.7.80

The aircraft will not come out of travel mode.

I have tried to find an answer but nothing seems to work - downgrading the controller firmware, giving the screw a small turn with a screw driver in case it is stuck, mounting the camera with the Inspire supported between two boxes.

When I turn on the Inspire it reports in the app that it is not flight mode with the legs raised. I try putting it in to travel mode and then back to lowering the legs. None of this works.

Is there any one out there that can help?
This is very urgent as we have a job next week so I do not have time to send it back to DJI again!!

heard that happened when the remote was updated before the aircraft,looks like a mismatch on software between Rc and Ac

heard that happened when the remote was updated before the aircraft,looks like a mismatch on software between Rc and Ac
Yes, I read that and tried to down grade the remote but then it would not connect to the Inspire so that didn't help

I have seen this issue many times and all that was needed was to re bind the RC to Aircraft.
Start your gear up including the Go app. Navigate to the link RC option.
Follow the prompts. You will have 60 seconds to push and hold the red AC binding button located on the right side within the nose of the aircraft.
You will need a pin to push the button in and hold for at least 5 seconds, then release. The controller should stop beeping and now should be properly bound.
Give this a try if your still having issues.

I have just had my Inspire1 returned from DJI following a control unit repair (thats what they told me was wrong anyway!)
It has come back with the following firmware installed:
Aircraft - 1.9.1.30
Controller - 1.7.80

The aircraft will not come out of travel mode.

I have tried to find an answer but nothing seems to work - downgrading the controller firmware, giving the screw a small turn with a screw driver in case it is stuck, mounting the camera with the Inspire supported between two boxes.

When I turn on the Inspire it reports in the app that it is not flight mode with the legs raised. I try putting it in to travel mode and then back to lowering the legs. None of this works.

Is there any one out there that can help?
This is very urgent as we have a job next week so I do not have time to send it back to DJI again!!

First things first. Is the remote connecting to the bird?

Remote was connected as I was able to operate the gimbal when I supported it between two stands and was then able to connect the X5 camera.
I went through re binding the controller to the Inspire but that did not work - I was on the phone to DJI at the time.
Dissapointing result is I have had to send the Inspire back to DJI to get fixed again. they have promised a 14 day turn around - we shall see.
Thanks to all for your advice and suggestions.

We are in London UK, and the only good news is that DJI have confirmed they will repair free of charge. So the only thing I have lost is time of the drone being in repair. And I know DJI will not entertain covering loss of earnings!!

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac