Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 1 take off problem

Reaction score
Aloha folks I am looking for some hindsight on a why my bird will not take off.
For some reason when everything is connected no problems there everything is a go but when I go to raise landing gear it says landing gear lowering not landing gear rising why? Also is this what is preventing me from taking off. I tried redoing all software still nothing tried recalabarating uei I have tried it all still nothing. Anythoughts would be great Thanks to all that can help out much Mahalos

For some reason when everything is connected no problems there everything is a go but when I go to raise landing gear it says landing gear lowering not landing gear rising why? Also is this what is preventing me from taking off. I tried redoing all software still nothing tried recalabarating uei I have tried it all still nothing. Anythoughts would be great Thanks to all that can help out much Mahalos
Moved to correct section

Are you sure you are taking it out of "Travel Mode" before trying to take off?

If the rear light is blue, that means it is in travel mode and it will not try to launch.

Reactions: SanCap
Your post implies that you are trying to raise the landing gear on the ground?? I would assume that you are taking off first then trying to raise the landing gear.
No as like taking it out of travel mode to put the camera on the bird when you go to raise the bird to connect your camer it says its lowering the landing gear but really it is raising the landing gear. Wich I do belive is causing me not to be able to take off.

Are you sure you are taking it out of "Travel Mode" before trying to take off?

If the rear light is blue, that means it is in travel mode and it will not try to launch.
Yes all.lights are green everything on the dji go app when I log in and connect to the bird says everything is ok no warnings no nothing.

Honestly, post a video of what is going on. It is the best way to deal with this.

Be sure to include taking the drone out of the case, setting it up, going into the app, etc. Basically everything you are doing so that others can see where the issue is. Without that, there is little anyone can do here since this sounds far too convoluted the way you are describing it.

For some reason when everything is connected no problems there everything is a go but when I go to raise landing gear...
The problem is clear. You're attempting to raise landing gear BEFORE you take off. You can't do that. Neither can any other aerial vehicle, for that matter.

...it says landing gear lowering not landing gear rising why?
Because your drone is still on the ground.

Also is this what is preventing me from taking off.
It's not. There must be another reason. What is the NFZ situation in your area?

I tried redoing all software still nothing tried recalabarating uei I have tried it all still nothing. Anythoughts would be great Thanks to all that can help out much Mahalos
Try taking off BEFORE raising the landing gear.

D

The problem is clear. You're attempting to raise landing gear BEFORE you take off. You can't do that. Neither can any other aerial vehicle, for that matter.

Because your drone is still on the ground.

It's not. There must be another reason. What is the NFZ situation in your area?

Try taking off BEFORE raising the landing gear.

D
Sounds good sir I will try this in the morning Mahalo for your time..

No as like taking it out of travel mode to put the camera on the bird when you go to raise the bird to connect your camer it says its lowering the landing gear but really it is raising the landing gear. Wich I do belive is causing me not to be able to take off.
When your drone is going up (while on the ground) it's because your landing gear is going down. You lower the gear to raise the bird and hang the camera.

Clear cache on the app.
Completely uninstall the app.
Reboot your mobile device.
Reinstall the app / sign in.

Your problem is caused (by the way you describe it) by a mismatch/sync issue between what the app thinks is the landing gear state v the true state.
Any number of reasons for this to occur but I have seen it before.
Do the steps above and report back.

Yes all.lights are green everything on the dji go app when I log in and connect to the bird says everything is ok no warnings no nothing.
Post a video, Brandon. With all due respect, you lack the vocabulary to even describe your problem. Post a video and I'm sure we'll have it figured out in no time.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool