Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 tb48 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like new, rarely used batteries in white.
Have 2 available, left over from when I had my Inspire 1 v.2.0

I sold my Inspire 1 about 2 month ago, and batteries were fully charged at that time. Removed 2 batteries from the sale to accommodate a price reduction in my sale.

I don't have the # of charges, but batteries were obtained from a bulk packaged dji box of batteries that appeared to have been new from a local drone company that went out of business. Since obtaining the whole package, I've only flown the drone a handful of times before deciding it wasn't really my thing.

Asking USD 110/ea or 200 for both, includes CONUS shipping. (Continental US).

Last edited:
Also, How many charges and have they been maintained while they have been sitting around?

ALSO....You will be asked for the Location and currency (Assuming USD) since this is an international forum.

Thanks for the info.

I've already been rejected by a seller for not using PayPal, which makes no sense, as I was willing to send check, Zelle, cashier's check, and wait for cash in his hand before shipping. I was taking all of the risk. I offer you same thing as I've had a bad experience with PayPal and refuse to use them.
If you are not in hurry, I am not, I will mail you a check. You can cash it, wait as long as you like, and be honorable enough to send the batteries. Migosh, it's a mere 200 bucks, I will take two of them and assume you are an honorable seller.

Like new, rarely used batteries in white.
Have 2 available, left over from when I had my Inspire 1 v.2.0

I sold my Inspire 1 about 2 month ago, and batteries were fully charged at that time. Removed 2 batteries from the sale to accommodate a price reduction in my sale.

I don't have the # of charges, but batteries were obtained from a bulk packaged dji box of batteries that appeared to have been new from a local drone company that went out of business. Since obtaining the whole package, I've only flown the drone a handful of times before deciding it wasn't really my thing.

Asking USD 110/ea or 200 for both, includes CONUS shipping. (Continental US).
are these batteries still available

OK - this is why we ask people to start their own thread and not hijack somebody else’s.

If you have something to sell (or are looking to buy) please start your own thread.

This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips