Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 doesn't turn

Reaction score
question to the experts, my first flight with I2 was ok, no issue.

Second time, drone doesn't turn right and left, refreshed the firmware but still problem.

It works without gimbal (x4S)

Most probably there are some settings that I don't know

I would be grateful if some one can help me

Thanks

Luca.

I think you going to have to explain this one a little more to us,

So the rc sticks when in Mode 2 as it comes should do a follows

LH Stick

Up = Increase Height
Down = Decrease Height
Left = Yaw Left (Rotate)
Right = Yaw Right (Rotate Opposite way)

RH Stick

Up = Craft Forward
Down = Craft Backwards
Left = Craft will move sideways left
Right = Craft will move Sideways Right

If this is not how its behaving go into DJI Go4, Under RC Settings check the Stick Mode.

Reactions: Advexure
question to the experts, my first flight with I2 was ok, no issue.

Second time, drone doesn't turn right and left, refreshed the firmware but still problem.

It works without gimbal (x4S)

Most probably there are some settings that I don't know

I would be grateful if some one can help me

Thanks

Luca.

As Mad_angler1 says more info would be helpful, I would look at these settings and give it a try again. I think I understand your issue, hopefully this will help.

Go to Main Controller settings > Advanced Settings > Sensitivity > Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode, move that pointer to zero. Test fly it to see if that corrected your issue. If it does then go back and adjust that setting to your preference, typically below 30.

Reactions: SanCap
Hi Mad_angler1, that's correct, RC sticks are in mode 2 and it works correctly without the gimbal.

I will try the advise from Florida Drone and will let you know

Thank you all for the help

It works!!!! Thank you Florida Drone!!!

I have no clue why this setting was changed. I tried to switch off and on and he was again to 100.

Problem Solved

It works!!!! Thank you Florida Drone!!!

I have no clue why this setting was changed. I tried to switch off and on and he was again to 100.

Problem Solved

We are glad it was a simple fix, that is exactly how it happened to us. It changed during an update of some kind. It is a good idea to look at all your settings after a Go 4 App or FW update. Happy flying!

Reactions: SanCap
Hey,

Can you post what the fix was in case anyone else should encounter this in the wild?

Go to Main Controller settings > Advanced Settings > Sensitivity > Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode, move that pointer to zero. Test fly it to see if that corrected your issue. If it does then go back and adjust that setting to your preference, typically below 30.

Thanks from NZ, I was having the same issues but that solved my problem, I was about to send it back to the dealer and that would have cost a fortune as I must have changed it to start with, once again many thanks,.
JP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033