Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Release Date - any news when that will be?

Reaction score
Hello and good morning from good old germany,

first...sorry because of my bad english.
Does anybody know some news because of the release date from the inspire 2?
The second problem is, i need a new mobile phone but iam not sure which phone should i buy. Because i want a mobile phone which is compatible with a virtual glasses / Head tracking.

I hope everybody understand what i mean :)

Samsung 7s ..would be a good option ..as i'm going to try it with litchi ..

Hello and good morning from good old germany,

first...sorry because of my bad english.
Does anybody know some news because of the release date from the inspire 2?
The second problem is, i need a new mobile phone but iam not sure which phone should i buy. Because i want a mobile phone which is compatible with a virtual glasses / Head tracking.

I hope everybody understand what i mean :)
This has been asked many many times before.
DJI do not give any indication when a new model is being released. Case in point is the new M600.
It is pointless trying to speculate as to when the next Inspire model will hit the stores.
I have also edited your thread title so people do not think it is a statement about the day an Inspire 2 will be released.

What would be inside Inspire2? New flight controller based on just released A3? That takes at least 8 months. New camera based on new Ambarella chipset? That takes about a year also.

Inspire got new motors, that has to be good enough for this year.

i pretty happy with my T600 i1.... Rock solid performance... i don't think DJI are going to create i2... since the T601 i1v2.0 just came out. maybe another year ?

Hi. Just a quick question...if T601 inspire model, what is v2.0 exactly? firmware. Also, while I am at it...When was T601 released? Thanks

motor / esc n better gimbal mount... also props mounting system... T601 released after the t600..

I think the price drop is both technical (who would buy Inspire with X3 when there are X5 and Phantom 4?) and seasonal (don't miss the summer flying!).

Inspire with X5 had the 12% pricecut in March when X5R launched and that price hasn't changed since. I believe we see another lighttime savings time before new Inspire shipping :).

I just found out that T601 is the same T600 but called now V2.0. Meaning on inspire x3 it is called 2.0 and on PRO it is just T600. Is that true?
V2 has different mounting plate and motors. X3 is still X3, Inspire 1 Pro carried an X5 but is a "V2" I believe, because the different mount was designed for the heavier X5. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also I think T601 and T600 are separate because I have a Pro that is a T600, but believe they also came in T601 as well.

kind of confused about it too. :confused: I guess they released t601 as a pro version and than sold it with x3 as well but called it V 2.0...?? Anyone has a clue?

kind of confused about it too. :confused: I guess they released t601 as a pro version and than sold it with x3 as well but called it V 2.0...?? Anyone has a clue?

The one thing I am certain on is a Pro only carries an X5 camera. No confusion on that. The rest of it who knows but that's for sure. I thought the T601 could be x3 or x5 equipped Inspire but maybe someone else can shine light on that one way or another

DJI got them selves all in a mess with the introduction of the Pro and V2, both are identical aircraft but I believe now that the V2 is T601 and the Pro is T600 like before, but the pro has also shipped as T601 as well.

As for the Inspire 2 I have heard a whisper is not going to be until October time, I honestly think overall drone sales are down and DJI may be holding back, you only have to look at the forums and see numbers of people are down.

Whilst I think the P4 is selling very well I don't believe it's in the quantities the P3 did, I spend most of my time on RCG and the P3 thread was crazy for 3 months after launch with it adding 20+pages a day sometimes, the P4 has just not been the same, the Apple affect may begin to kick in and people start to miss a release, The P3 and P4 have also stole space from the inspire and TBH the P4 is shockingly good, the camera and gimbal is much improved over the X3 and has none of the distortion at the top bottom the X3 has and the gimbal is much better at keeping level. If you don't need interchangeable cameras or duel ops then the P4 is a very real and cheap and capable tool, In fact the P3 Pro is crazy value rite now and can product almost the same results.

The P4 is cheaper, has batter battery life, camera over the X3, cheaper batteries, cheaper consumables, yes it's a white blob and does not give the "professional" look but it's a very impressive tool.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool