Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire customization thread

Just placed my order with UAV Stickers. Great company, great service, and excellent product. Ordered one for me and a friend.

The phone number sticker actually saved one of my P2V's when a homeowner called after finding it in his back yard.

Would be interested in more cowl and canopy vinyl.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
Finally decided to paint mine. I used Plasti Dip Blaze Blue. Still need to do the batteries but I need to get another can of PD first.

l85iSXs.jpg

LY3R73u.jpg
@Joola The paint didn't throw the gimbal out of balance at all? I agree. You're brave!!

I was thinking about cool painting or stickers for my inspire, but I'm worried about hawks and eagles attacking it. Does anyone know if there are colors that these birds of prey are more likely to attack?

The paint doesn't add any significant amount of weight and it's even on all sides so I wasn't worried about gimbal balance. I'm also not the first to paint the gimbal. There are a few other users that have posted to the Facebook groups that have painted everything as well. They were my inspiration.

Plasti Dip is also very easy to remove if there are any issues. It may take a little elbow grease but for the most part it will peel or roll off when coaxed.
Cool! Thanks for the tips. Maybe I'll have to venture down the Plasi Dip path one day soon.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I have color laser printers, inkjets, and I can design. What material is best to print on? Can you get the vinyl product anywhere? I only found some white vinyl for a inkjet. I wish I could find clear for our logo to just appear and match the white body. Any ideas?

where is the antenna for the second fpv camera? can someone put up an explaination of how to do this mod? i am interested.

It's not finished yet. I'm bussy with it. Want to make battery, receiver and fpv removable. LOL

Reactions: Soflms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44