Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi All!

Firstly, Thank youin advance because im sure this has been asked before but i've been searching for hours to no avail.

I just bought an inspire and im a little stuck where to go from here in regards to the FPV.

For the most part, It will be just me flying/filming

I have a Samsung S5, Has anyone experimented with an S5 with the app/Remote? Laggy? Thoughts?

I would prefer to use a monitor however, from what I understand, The return to base, Map etc wouldn't work/display on the monitor? I'd basically like to get the same on screen display as the app but on a monitor.

Should I buy an iPad Air 2 and just run that until I feel the need for an external monitor?

Anyways, thoughts?

Yeah, you can run hdmi to a monitor (a regular one) and get video + osd out to that. Just run the app on the s5 or get a ipad of some sort and you'll have the map and other info

Had any experience with the S5? I highly doubt it will be able to handle the Live stream. Pretty much sold on getting an iPad Air 2 (Unless proven otherwise)

No worries, Thanks guys, I went with an iPad Air 2 and its awesome. New problem is I bought an OtterBox and that **** dont fit! Any suggestions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875