Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Power Mod V2

Reaction score
After the successful implementation of the power mod, done to the battery, it is time for the next step.

I want to mod the bird itself, so I have a cable which connects directly from the aux battery to the bird, not via the original battery. Like this you would not need to mod so many batteries.IMG_8594 copy.JPG

Done on the P3, works a charm.

How to do on the Inspire ?

After the successful implementation of the power mod, done to the battery, it is time for the next step.

I want to mod the bird itself, so I have a cable which connects directly from the aux battery to the bird, not via the original battery. Like this you would not need to mod so many batteries.View attachment 6083

Done on the P3, works a charm.

How to do on the Inspire ?

You need to virtually dissemble the Inspire to do this properly, to get to solder behind the terminal posts in the battery bay.

Trying to solder or mount to those posts without filing down the material around it will prevent the TB4X from fully seating in its bay.

If this is still interesting to you PM me and I can put you in contact with a guy who has done it. But be forewarned, it's a serious piece of work, dozens of hours of disassembly, delicate "if you get it wrong you render your aircraft unusable" work and reassembly.

This guy is also very terse. You won't get any handholding from him if you get into trouble.

Reactions: jlrsn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth