Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire price increase?

Reaction score
Did DJI just jack up the prices of the Inspire for NAB or did this happen some time ago?
These prices are ridiculous compared to the new Phantom 3 just announced.
The price a few months ago when I bought was AUD $3769 for the single remote option and was available for a short time with a 20% discount.
This is equivalent to $3500 US bucks.
What the hell happened?

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-14%20at%202.15.24%20pm.png

Did DJI just jack up the prices of the Inspire for NAB or did this happen some time ago?
The price a few months ago when I bought was AUD $3769 for the single remote option and was available for a short time with a 20% discount.
What the hell happened?

Hey James ..
I checked Amazon.com and see the inspire 1 has actually went down 50 usd ..
Turbo. ..

Who or where is the best place in Australia or overseas to buy the Inspire1 spare parts.
Looking a dual control

What the hell happened?

Please use the search feature people.
Cheers.
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/inspire-1-price-increase.2201/

They didn't jack up the price. It's merely a sign of the times, and the Aussie dollar going down the toilet.

They didn't jack up the price. It's merely a sign of the times, and the Aussie dollar going down the toilet.
I was looking to see if the handheld gimbal had been released and did a double take.
I think it just makes the Phantom 3 that much of a better deal.

Not really. A single controller I1 @ USD$2899 delivered to my door from RC711 in HK is still over AUD$600 cheaper than Aussie prices...

Its more like price gouging than anything else.

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions