Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

InspirePilots.com is coming soon!

Reaction score
I started PhantomPilots.com just a few days after I saw the announcement that DJI was going to be releasing a Ready To Fly. I knew it was going to be a huge hit, and couldn't wait to start talking about it.

We worked through the jello on our original GoPro mounts and shared our shaky, bouncy GoPro video. DJI brought us the amazing H3-2D GoPro Gimbal and we thought life couldn't get better. Then, the Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 Vision were announced with the killer 25 minute battery life and we all couldn't get our credit cards out fast enough.

Then, DJI quickly released the Phantom 2 Vision+ with it's super stable 3-axis gimbal, tightly integrated apps, and super long battery life. PhantomPilots exploded with members and we are working our way towards 20,000.

Now, DJI is releasing the DJI Inspire 1. We can't wait to get our hands on one and share the amazing videos that the Inpsire Pilots Creators will make.

InspirePilots runs the XenForo forum system, which is more advance than phpBB and I believe will make everyone happy with many new features. Give me a few weeks to get it all running smoothly, but I have many features in mind that are going to make this place great for everyone.

AND...search is going to ROCK.

Reactions: ctp
Thanks for the comments guys - I think we can build this site out to be a great resource for all the Inspire Pilots out there...it's moving slow now but once the Inspire 1 gets into the wild it will explode.

I'm in! Just sold my new Phantom 2 after flying it for a month! Inspire 1 is where its at monetarily---too costly to Include some of the same features in Phantom 2.

I live in Upstate NY and am an attorney who is watching the FAA drone activities very carefully. Look forward to chatting with all of you. Adam, anything I can do to help out, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Eddie

Reactions: DustyVisor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool