Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is a X3 Camera an X3 Camera?

Reaction score
Silly question but is an X3 Camera an X3? I see a used X3 on eBay for just $250 and wonder if the X3 had any hardware differences (assuming the firmware updates the software side of the equation.) I also see $300 X3's allover the place (in the USA) and seems like the entry level X3 is dropping like a rock in resale value.
Thanks,
Cheers,

An X3 Camera should be an X3. There is no variation as they are are single integrated camera and gimbal unit and parting them out is far from easy. Do you mind dropping the link to the eBay listing and we could provide a second set of eyes on it.

Three examples below. Of course the one I wanted and messaged the seller about down the road just sold but X3's are dropping quick.....

BIN $250 used X3 in Jersey (includes 64GB micro SD card) click here
Used X3 no minimum/BIN click here
Used X3 for $250 just sold click here

Three examples below. Of course the one I wanted and messaged the seller about down the road just sold but X3's are dropping quick.....

All listings look to be perfectly safe listings for regular X3 gimbal and camera units. There are no hardware variations, simply firmware which you can update.

Funny, The X3 in jersey is my auction. There is nothing wrong with the camera or card. I was able to update to the Z5 with the DJI lens for 1300.00. I always under start my auctions as I know I am selling a used device. I take pride in my stuff and fully maintain it. I am not out to get what I paid but just looking to put something towards my upgrade. Hopefully somebody who needs it gets it at a good price and we are all happy.

Reactions: Luviair and DStew
Are you still looking for one? I have a Zenmuse X3 I'm selling from an Inspire fully functional and tested.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Stupid question...just got an X3 and before I break it....how do I remove the gimbal connector cap off?View attachment 12697
I've broken things off before w/ a little too much brute force, so is better to ask...

Pull it straight off. No twisting. I put a small white hashmark on the cap to quickly line it up with the mark on the gimbal. 'Course that was before i got a case that keeps the camera attached.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy