Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is anyone having colour temp issues with Renaat filters after 1.3.0.0

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is having colour temp issues with Renaat filters after updating to firmware 1.3.0.0 ?
I have only flown with the 4 stop and the 5 stop filters since updating (in full sun) and the video looks a little yellow. I have only flown 4 batteries since updating too and have taken video with 'Auto' and 'Sunny' colour selections. Any suggestions?

Just wondering if anyone is having colour temp issues with Renaat filters after updating to firmware 1.3.0.0 ?
I have only flown with the 4 stop and the 5 stop filters since updating (in full sun) and the video looks a little yellow. I have only flown 4 batteries since updating too and have taken video with 'Auto' and 'Sunny' colour selections. Any suggestions?

It's likely that there is a slight color shift with Renaat's ND32 and ND64 ND filters. This can be fixed in post-production with use of a slight adjustment to color temperature, whatever NLE you use. Just bring it back to what you judge to be the right look.

Reactions: sanderx
You really need to be shooting in log colour when using the filters as the colour presets like vivid and sunny play havoc when used with the filters

Reactions: Quadpilot
You really need to be shooting in log colour when using the filters as the colour presets like vivid and sunny play havoc when used with the filters
Hi Richard. Yes i was shooting in LOG as i transcode my videos. Yellow look was worse after transcoding.

EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.
As myself and all others are so pleased with the new batch, we do this action for my beloved first batch customers who helped us to create this set.
Have a look at the last minute of this recently produced video: no color grading from the log file, just expanded the darks and the lights !
TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST MINUTE:

Reactions: damoncooper
I wish I had seen this before ordering two SRP ND filters because there was a magenta tint to the Renaat ones which was a pain to fix in post. Oh well! Glad you fixed the issue either way Renaat.

EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.
As myself and all others are so pleased with the new batch, we do this action for my beloved first batch customers who helped us to create this set.
Have a look at the last minute of this recently produced video: no color grading from the log file, just expanded the darks and the lights !
TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST MINUTE:
Hi. Can you email me direct so we can chat about this issue with your ND filters.
[email protected]

for the first batch users: they will receive this information:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual: paypal [email protected] china
price: USD 59 shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen

for the first batch users: they will receive this information:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual: paypal [email protected] china
price: USD 59 shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen
Thankyou for getting back to me but what about the bad batch I have, are you going to reimburse for them or am I purchasing another set (which may or may not be faulty too)?

Thankyou for getting back to me but what about the bad batch I have, are you going to reimburse for them or am I purchasing another set (which may or may not be faulty too)?
They are NOT bad ! Every one could judge themselves and see the comments in april. DO NOT FORGET WE OFFER THIS BY OUR GOODWILL. If people can be respectful we will accept your order !
We do NOT do this because they are bad, only we want the achieve the highest level and are proud to "give" you this opportunity.

I understand. I am just a little confused, are you replacing them or offering to replace them? or do i have to pay the $25 that the order costs you? I am not having a go at you, I just want a set has incorrect colour temp.
Cheers
Bradd

I understand. I am just a little confused, are you replacing them or offering to replace them? or do i have to pay the $25 that the order costs you? I am not having a go at you, I just want a set has incorrect colour temp.
Cheers
Bradd
i think hes saying we will save $25 on the new set. i dont really need a 64 myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop