Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is there a hard zoom from the remote

Reaction score
I have a Olympus 14-42 zoom lens. Currently I use an iPhone 6s Plus and the soft button in the DJI Go app is very hard to use. I read somewhere "You can also hold the C2 button down and roll the LHS roller wheel on the radio to zoom in and out." assuming LHS is the dial on the left (or right), this doesn't seem to work.

Also, can I use a physical button or dial on the remote while using another app like Autopilot?

Steve and PicoFlyer II

Last edited:
The soft "wheel" in the DJI Go app is not useable when I use my FPV goggles (CloudFlight and ZeissOne. Looking for a way to use the buttons or dials on the remote.

Steve and PicoFlyer II

I was reading another post on this lens. Now I understand the meaning of the quote that this lens at zoom is not for video. Oddly I do have a good video use for our. I video horse shows. The stone scares the horses. So I fly to altitude then zoom lens in on the dressage and stadium. I park it and record like a silent eye I'm the sky. I'm told the riders love the video. So to get closer without being closer is wonderful.

Steve and PicoFlyer II

It's either rear left button, left roller or right rear button, right button. One controls focus, one zoom if I remember right. You have to hold the button and roll the wheel at the same time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo