Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just got an inspire V2.0 some questions...

Reaction score
Hello Guys...

Well what can I say... coming from a P3 this is a very very different machine... Very Exotic indeed, I love it.

Only a few "issues"

1. The arms are a bit wobbly... the quad flies and transforms perfect, no vibrations in the arms or jello on the video as far as I can see, but the arms are a bit loose to the point that they make a clicking sound when they move... they seem to move front and back less than a millimetre.

2. The camera fan did not work at first but I pushed it with a needle and now it works every time... normal?

3. The red dot quick release props have a little play in them unlike the white dot ones which are pretty solid... issue?

4. The gimbal rotates 360 degrees, is there a way I can move it manually without the second controller to yaw? Just like I move it up and down....

5. On the battery voltage meter on the DJI GO app sometimes the voltage goes to "red" level for a bit which I think is below 3.4 volts and then goes back up to "yellow" or "green" voltage readout... all this while having +50% battery remaining... is this normal to fluctuate like this? I get no warnings whatsoever.

so far I am thrilled but would like to clear this issues up...

And to whomever is wondering the FCC ID is still 1014 and T600 label which is wrong thanks DJI!

Thanks!
JC

Last edited:
Hello Guys...

Well what can I say... coming from a P3 this is a very very different machine... Very Exotic indeed, I love it.

Only a few "issues"

1. The arms are a bit wobbly... the quad flies and transforms perfect, no vibrations in the arms or jello on the video as far as I can see, but the arms are a bit loose to the point that they make a clicking sound when they move... they seem to move front and back less than a millimetre.

2. The camera fan did not work at first but I pushed it with a needle and now it works every time... normal?

3. The red dot quick release props have a little play in them unlike the white dot ones which are pretty solid... issue?

4. The gimbal rotates 360 degrees, is there a way I can move it manually without the second controller to yaw? Just like I move it up and down....

5. On the battery voltage meter on the DJI GO app sometimes the voltage goes to "red" level for a bit which I think is below 3.4 volts and then goes back up to "yellow" or "green" voltage readout... all this while having +50% battery remaining... is this normal to fluctuate like this? I get no warnings whatsoever.

so far I am thrilled but would like to clear this issues up...

And to whomever is wondering the FCC ID is still 1014 and T600 label which is wrong thanks DJI!

Thanks!
JC
Welcome to the Inspire 1.

There will be some play in the legs.

With your gimbal, you can defined the function of C1 and C2 button on underside of the RC to switch between pitching and yawing the gimbal.

Make sure your batteries are at the latest firmware and calibrated (see pinned note). With most recent FW you will see the battery cells showing yellow and sometimes red under heavy load (fast climb or high wind). Just monitor the percentage, returning home at 30% and landing by 20-10%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc