Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just got my first drone!! Inspire 1 V2.0

Reaction score
I Snagged it used on ebay, came with 3 batteries and two controllers. I've been watching videos and educating myself about this drone while it was in shipping. I just took it on its first flight, flew around a few minutes in beginner mode. Very exited to start learning how to fly. Anyways greetings from Northern California!!!

P.S. any tips or tricks I should know about this model?

Thank You!

I Snagged it used on ebay, came with 3 batteries and two controllers. I've been watching videos and educating myself about this drone while it was in shipping. I just took it on its first flight, flew around a few minutes in beginner mode. Very exited to start learning how to fly. Anyways greetings from Northern California!!!

Thank You!
Welcome to the forum if you have any questions ask away plenty of knowledgeable people here

Thank You!
Hi there. I would start by putting together a Preflight checklist, Post-Flight checklist and a log book either online or paperback. By creating these checklists will help you learn about your particular aircraft. Always keep your aircraft within LOS and fly safe.

Get very comfortable flying in Atti mode. Time spent in the simulator is worthwhile for basic coordination drills, but the sim is not much like real life when it comes to dealing with unplanned events. Atti skills will make all the difference in the world when things go south on you.

Reactions: JDSimpson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop