Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

LB2 on M600PRO video feed issue

Reaction score
My M600PRO has serious video feed problems from the LB2, sometimes change it automatically the settings, but most of the times i don't have a video feed, and this is not caused by the place because i use it in large areas many km far away from buildins, antennas and interferences!

My M600PRO has serious video feed problems from the LB2, sometimes change it automatically the settings, but most of the times i don't have a video feed, and this is not caused by the place because i use it in large areas many km far away from buildins, antennas and interferences!
How many bars you have for HD reception in DJI GO when there is no video?
If the singal is appearing and disappearing on random, you may have malfunctioning or snapped antenna cable on the M600 or the remote. You can do a check in DJI Go, there is a test for the radio signal strength that you can set and evaluate the results.
Also how do you set the feed in DJI GO, how many percent for EXT and LB or if you have the EXT port disabled, how many percent between HDMI and AV? You can try playing with those settings as there are options for lower quality with less latency and vice versa.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo