Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Left battery not recognized in Inspire 2 (from any set)

Reaction score
I had to replace my battery compartment because like many many others, the latch broke and would not lock the battery. So I replaced that 4 months ago and all has been good. Then the past week I would put batteries in and sometimes the left battery would not be recognized. Then sometimes it would. Now none of them are recognized. At first I thought it was a battery problem. But they all work perfectly fine in my M200.

I read one post where the plug that sits on top of the landing gear assembly (where main power wires plug into) is most likely the culprit. That was an older post and I have asked that poster for some more info. A good battery wont power up on Left side of Inspire 2

Has anyone else had the same problem? If so can you tell me what you determined the problem to be? Thanks for any insight.

Tim

I was having similar problem, and I think it was due to the power button on the inspire sticking a bit (not releasing back out all the way). I only realized when the problem got really bad and button wouldn't depress properly at all. It's hard to take apart to get in there so i resorted to some canned air and electrical cleaner spray.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44