Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Leg Replacement

Reaction score
Website
skypicswa.com.au
Hi All,
I hope everyone enjoyed Xmas.
I am replacing a cracked landing leg, but for the life of me I cannot seperate the HD antenna to remove it from the leg. I've tried unscrewing but nothing. If someone has done it please let me know.

IMG_9246.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9246.JPG
    IMG_9246.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
So I don’t get to know? Awww man..... There goes my weekend plans.

Seriously, no need to hide this information in a PM. Share it with everyone so we can research this and use it in the future if needed. That’s the beauty of forums. The wealth of knowledge is huge. But it does is no good if we don’t have it easily researchable and available for others to find. [emoji1360]

So I don’t get to know? Awww man..... There goes my weekend plans.

Seriously, no need to hide this information in a PM. Share it with everyone so we can research this and use it in the future if needed. That’s the beauty of forums. The wealth of knowledge is huge. But it does is no good if we don’t have it easily researchable and available for others to find.
emoji1360.png

We appreciate your feedback and hope the above from @SKY pics WA assists. Pretty straight forward but you just need to be sure you are careful where pressure is placed when dislodging the connection.

As always, we are happy to assist and support Advexure clients and the general user base in the public domain and appreciate your understanding of certain boundaries where our DJI Certified Technicians cannot always publicly assist and instruct.

Self-repair on DJI aircrafts is not recommended and potentially voids warranty. As stated in DJI's Warranty Service Policy: No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.

Should you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out. We are always happy to help and contribute where we can.

Reactions: dieselshadow
I don’t mean to be a butt, not in the slightest. I certainly appreciate the support from vendors like yourself and can see the predicament you can be placed in when things like this come up. I get it.

Thanks for supporting the pilots and owners out there. [emoji1360]

Cheers, @dieselshadow! ;) You are most welcome and thank you for your appreciation and understanding. Safe flying!

Reactions: dieselshadow
I had a friend and long time member of the RC/UAS community replace a leg on my I2. I picked up another one while that was being done so if anyone is looking for a good deal on an I2 with an X5S, let me know. Thanks.

Just sent you a PM with an image as to how the antenna board pulls apart from the antenna cable.
Can you please also send this to me? I have two broken legs on one of my inspire 2 I have spare legs already. just cant get this antenna board off and I dont want to break it.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips