Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lens Calibration...

Reaction score
Hello X7 owners/pilots,

I am having issues trying to calibrate 2 lenses. After hovering the aircraft around 175ft and focusing on buildings or objects between 200-500 ft away, it will not give me the "ok" enabled button to follow through with the calibration process.

I dont know if I am missing a step but I have definitely watched and followed through with all of the calibration videos I could find.

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!!!

Hello X7 owners/pilots,

I am having issues trying to calibrate 2 lenses. After hovering the aircraft around 175ft and focusing on buildings or objects between 200-500 ft away, it will not give me the "ok" enabled button to follow through with the calibration process.

I dont know if I am missing a step but I have definitely watched and followed through with all of the calibration videos I could find.

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN!!!
You are likely focusing on subjects too far away. Try someting of a high contrast with a distinct patern or structure maybe 100 to 150ft away. With shorter focal distance lenses like the 16mm and 24mm you can go even a bit closer

I don't know how good your eyes are, but I find the focus assist (the red line thing) is a great help to make sure your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. I use the FA to compare my manual focus to the auto focus. It can be time-consuming but nothing will screw your entire day like soft footage. Maddening.

Personally, I don't trust auto-focus on any DJI offerings. I've been bitten too many times. If it's gotta be quick and dirty footage, I used a fixed focus lens.

Good luck!

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84