Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Let's See Some Custom Paint's Or Skins!

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
I have noticed that there is not much talk about custom painting or custom skins, nor wrap kits. There are threads dealing with PlastiDip, but I want to see some custom air brush or a bad *** wrap on your bird. Post your experience and pics on this thread! I got mine!!
bluebird1.jpg

How about a skin made of Reflexite SOLAS Marine Prismatic Reflective material? Thinking this might really help with dusk visibility. This is the most reflective stuff in existence apparently, used for search and rescue etc.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432002225.957503.jpg

What it looks like unilluminated:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432002249.831630.jpg

Reactions: sirnikolas
Took neon orange and green monokote trim sheets to the arms. MUCH better visual for orientation. Will be putting shark mouth and eyes on front.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: damoncooper
I have noticed that there is not much talk about custom painting or custom skins, nor wrap kits. There are threads dealing with PlastiDip, but I want to see some custom air brush or a bad *** wrap on your bird. Post your experience and pics on this thread! I got mine!!
bluebird1.jpg
You even painted your gimbal I see.Nice work.Wish I could paintbrush.

Reactions: slim.slamma
How about a skin made of Reflexite SOLAS Marine Prismatic Reflective material? Thinking this might really help with dusk visibility. This is the most reflective stuff in existence apparently, used for search and rescue etc.

View attachment 1797

What it looks like unilluminated:

View attachment 1798
Where would one purchase that roll from Damon?
Thanks!

@sirnikolas I got it on Amazon here;

Reflexite M82 SOLAS Marine Prismatic Reflective Tape: 2 in. x 15 ft. (Silver-White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DWBI2KO

But after receiving it I realized it wasn't what I was looking for, as it only reflects light directed at it. Since I don't plan to track it with a search light I figured what I'm really looking for is more of a phosphorescence material / tape that will aid dusk visibility without a separate light source.

I searched around and found this crazy looking stuff and ordered a few sheets. I'll let this thread know how this stuff works out.

HALO[emoji769] Military Glow In The Dark Tape

http://mfiap.com/i-8346527-halo-military-glow-in-the-dark-tape.html

Reactions: sirnikolas
bluebird1.jpg
That is Bad ASSSSSS

Reactions: Blue Bird
Hi guys I purchased a V2, just got it today and here I am checking out custom Inspires already! Joined the forum just to check it out. I notice in another thread the question was asked if there was a template file out for a custom decal. Any progress on that? Cheers! Ash

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips