Lets see your I2 mods.

Will definitely want to do a batt mod. Maybe paint it too.

When and if I get one, I'll need to add a flash sync to it somehow for aerial stills. DJI forgot about that addition for us still shooters where real cameras still have the ability to do so.

Reactions: Ole Martin Wold

Interesting that seems it can be done in the link.

Should be some signal out of the controller ports somehow for a flash trigger rather than breaking into the transmitter box for wiring and voiding the warranty. Timing seems an issue though in reading it but I would think whomever supplies the camera system to DJI (Sony, Olympus, or Panasonic?) provides that info, just that DJI didn't include it in what they claim as a professional use drone. Shame on them!

Just ordered a stobe light made for it . I have one I built not as fancy as the one I bought but a 1/4 the price

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with left stick turning either it's really slow or fast an will not stop when I leave off the stick . Off topic a little just wandering. My I1 stopped when I left off

Sent from my Nexus 5X using InspirePilots mobile app

So, it's a pair of the smallest batteries I have - from my Tiny Whoop, held together with heat-shrink. I soldered a little harness with JST connectors to put the batteries in series (doubles the voltage, amps remain constant). Friction holds the battery pack.

Issues: Charging - the batteries won't slip into the charger anymore, so I need to make a harness for that, too. Also, if I were making this to sell, I'd add a switch instead of relying on the plugs.

Last edited: