Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi Android app testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

We're looking for a few more inspire 1 testers to join alpha testing for Litchi.
Litchi is an Android-only app (for now) which already has many features compatible with the Inspire 1 including Ground Station waypoints, Point of Interest and the recently added Virtual Reality mode!
If you are interested in testing the app and providing feedback, please email [email protected] for instructions, but be quick as we will limit the amount of testers!

Right now we're especially looking for testers for the VR mode and head tracking (this does not require installation of a developer firmware). The VR mode is compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Gear VR, Homido, Freefly VR (120°fov), Durovis and generally most google cardboard like devices.

Last edited:
We have a video showing POI for P3 and Inspire 1 here
No other videos for P3/I1 at this time.

Reactions: mdomeny
IOS availability would certainly open the market to a much larger audience as well.

Hi,

We're looking for a few more inspire 1 testers to join alpha testing for Litchi.
Litchi is an Android-only app (for now) which already has many features compatible with the Inspire 1 including Ground Station waypoints, Point of Interest and the recently added Virtual Reality mode!
If you are interested in testing the app and providing feedback, please email [email protected] for instructions, but be quick as we will limit the amount of testers!

Right now we're especially looking for testers for the VR mode and head tracking (this does not require installation of a developer firmware). The VR mode is compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Gear VR, Homido, Freefly VR (120°fov), Durovis and generally most google cardboard like devices.

Are you saying that the current Litchi app is available for the Inspire 1 and Ground Station and POI are available and working for the Inspire 1? I have your Litchi app for my Phantoms, however, I was not aware you had released it for the Inspire 1. Thanks

It's not released no, it's work in progress that's why we're looking for testers.

Reactions: 1vertol
I thought Litchi was bought out by DJI since there's references to litchi all throughout the latest DJI iOS App.
I was getting excited for ground station and POI expecting them to come shortly.

DJI did not buy us, unsure what references you're talking about, just opened the iOS app for the first time and can't see anything (it wouldn't be surprising though as we didn't choose Litchi just because we like the fruit!).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1vertol
DJI did not buy us, unsure what references you're talking about, just opened the iOS app for the first time and can't see anything (it wouldn't be surprising though as we didn't choose Litchi just because we like the fruit!).
There's quite a few "Main_iPad_Litchi", DJILitchiTutorialViewGSTips_iPad, DJILitchiCameraControllView_iPhone5, DJILitchiAttitudeView_iPhone6+ and much more.
I'm getting hopeful looking for signs of the promised GroundStation and other features.

Why did you chose the name? Just curious. Thanks.

Litchi is looking for tester Who pays for thé application
There is à Good software Good sav but after this they don t need any suggestion because they just want to sell you the software as beta tester
But i use this software and it s à good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa