Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

We're not sending out any more beta invites but the app will be live and kicking on the app store and play store in the next few days!

All good.. Happy to buy the app. May I suggest you take the invite option down on your website?

Hey guys,

I'll get right to it. We're FINALLY excited to announce that Vertical Studio is now alive and kicking on the Android and iOS App Stores!!

You will notice that the app is priced at $19.99 USD. In the past few weeks you may remember we tested a few pricing models - one of which was a monthly subscription. However, based on your feedback we decided to go with a simple one-time price of $19.99 and it's now out there for everyone to download.

Here's our new website.
http://vertical.ai

Thanks to all of you for the amazing feedback you've given us. We couldn't have done any of this without you. To those of you who already have the beta app, you can continue using that, or, if you like, you could support us by purchasing Vertical Studio for $19.99. Either way we will continue to use your feedback to improve VS :)

In conclusion, we would love it if you could help us out by telling your friends or anyone who might be interested, about Vertical Studio.

To Download Vertical Studio: Downloads – Vertical

Reactions: Ice Man
Hey guys,

I'll get right to it. We're FINALLY excited to announce that Vertical Studio is now alive and kicking on the Android and iOS App Stores!!

(...)

Congrats! Just bought it and can't wait to test it tomorrow morning (Haven't seen a sun in Poland for like ages... but forecast is optimistic :)

No longer than few days ago when I saw Phantom 4 commercial I was little jelouse about the tracking feature it provides and here we go.. few days later I heard about your App :) I'll let you know how the testing flights goes...

Best!

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Congrats! Just bought it and can't wait to test it tomorrow morning (Haven't seen a sun in Poland for like ages... but forecast is optimistic :)

No longer than few days ago when I saw Phantom 4 commercial I was little jelouse about the tracking feature it provides and here we go.. few days later I heard about your App :) I'll let you know how the testing flights goes...

Best!
Thanks! Let me know how it goes.

Hi iOS folks!

WALLS is now available on iOS. Thanks for your patience and we hope you guys enjoy using it!

43d0714c13382be6a0a81f1dc88479fb44842843_1_690x388.PNG

We are making a change in our pricing for Vertical Studio.

Hi guys,

We got clear feedback from a lot of you that new users would like to try the app before committing to the purchase. We agree. So starting today we are changing our pricing model to a “Try Free, Buy Later” model. Here’s how it will work.

People can download Vertical Studio for free and try all features in the app, indefinitely, except for recording video on the SD card. To enable SD card video recording, you can upgrade to Vertical Studio Pro for $19.99 USD (same as before). We think this will help everyone experience Vertical Studio in a better way and we hope you guys like this idea.

We’re going to try to make this transition as smooth as possible.

SWITCHING TO THE NEW PRICING MODEL

FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS:
If you have already purchased Vertical Studio, you of course get full access to the new Vertical Studio Pro.

On Android: We have released a new Vertical Studio app on the Play Store and deprecated the old app. The new app will contain an in-app purchase to upgrade to Pro. You will continue to have access to your existing purchase but you should switch to the new Vertical Studio whenever you can. I will personally send you a promo code for the in-app purchase to re-activate your previous purchase on Vertical Studio Pro.

On iOS: the existing app will directly update to the new pricing. You don't have to do anything except click "Restore Purchase" when prompted for a payment to record.

NOTE:
The new Android app is now active. Get it here: Downloads – Vertical
The iOS pricing update is still NOT active. It will go live in a few days and I'll let you know when it does.

A few of you mentioned that you know of various groups and forums where people have been asking to try the app before purchasing. Could you guys please let them know of the change as well ? I'd really appreciate it :)

Thanks a lot!! And always, if you have any questions - reach out to us at [email protected] so that me or someone on my team can help you out.

- Neil

Here's a tutorial on the new payment method.

IOS APP is now TRY FREE, BUY LATER as well.

Hi guys,

The latest update to iOS (1.1.2) is now on the app store and it allows a free download with a paid upgrade to record - just like on Android.

We know a lot of you have been waiting for an iOS trial version of Vertical Studio and we're happy to say you can now get here: Vertical Studio iOS.

If you have already purchased Vertical Studio - Just upgrade the app. It should automatically detect if you have already purchased the app and enable the upgrade.

As always, we would appreciate it if you guys could share this with any other groups you're part of.

Cheers :)
Neil

Quick question...probably asked before...I just downloaded the app and was going to try it out.

How does this work with the GO APP I'm using when I first fire up the Inspire...do all my system checks with the GO APP...taking off using GPS?

Once I'm airborne, do I then select the Vertical Studio APP? Am I then no longer flying with GPS locked in with the GO APP?

I'm not seeing any real good information about how to actually get into the Vertical Studio APP and then how to return to the GO APP? While flying. I hate just getting my craft in the air and experimenting.

This would really be helpful for someone who has no experience using another APP in conjunction with the DJI GO APP.

Thanks

Reactions: Phatzo
Hi guys,

We are super excited to announce that the latest update to Vertical Studio now supports Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 4k and Inspire X5 PRO (No focus controls yet).

P3S and P34k are only on iOS currently. They will be coming to Android soon.

If you own any one of these drones, try the app, Let us know what you think and purchase when you're ready to start recording some sweet video!

Other important updates in this release:

- Added controls for white balance, video resolution, and video frame rate
- Vertical Studio will remember the RC joystick mode you use in DJI GO

Hi guys,

We're releasing our newest feature, "Rails" to Vertical Studio today - on both Android and iOS. Just draw a line on the map, hit play and the drone will fly along that path as it continues to track your subject.

This probably sounds familiar, but unlike what you're used to, Vertical Studio doesn't convert your path into waypoints. That means you can dynamically change your drone's height with your RC as it follows the rail, there's no minimum height and you get smooth curves even with the smallest rail you draw.

Here's a quick tutorial on using Rails:

Try it out, give us all your feedback, we hope you like it!

Cheers,
Neil

hi... i just want to know why mine is a lot delay ? i really love the tracking funtions but .. it just 1 or 2 sec delay... on my i1 with ipad air... can anyone help me on this ? or it just happen to me ?

i was invited to beta but never got the email and also in testflight vertical is gone :(
would like to test and fiddle :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @fei8820. apologies for the issue you're having and thanks for your patience with VS. We're having a few unpredictable issues with the iPAd Air that we're looking into. It seems it really varies based on the specs you have. Let me get back to you about the issue this week. thanks for your feedback :)

Wohoo... thanks for your reply... so it does really happen ... i really love the future that vertical studio have... take yours times.. i knw developing are not easy... how about ipad air 2? Whats is the best device so far that you guys tried ? Or perharps the ipad air are not fast enougg ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam