Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for copy of RC Firmware v1.3.0.00

Reaction score
Website
karwowski.net
Anyone still have a copy of v1.3.0.00 of the Remote Controller Firmware lying around. I am looking for a copy to help resolve a problem I am having.

The other day I was out flying and used one battery. Came down and changed batteries and my Inspire 1 would not start again. Pilot App popped up with all sorts of warning about outdated firmware.

Came back home, downloaded and installed the latest firmware from the DJI website. Controller would not relink with my Inspire. Hidden Log file indicates Inspire 1 was successfully updated but both my remotes still said I was at v1.2.0.17 and v1.2.0.16+ for my second controller. The Pilot App on my iPad was replaced by DJI Go App and the Overall Status displays: “Remote Controller requires upgrade. Current Remote Controller not Support DJI GO Firmware Update. Download Firmware v1.3.0.00 by using a USB at http://www.dji.com/Product/Inspire-1/download/.” V1.3.0.00 is not there and all attempts to load the new WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50 firmware to the controllers have failed. Even tried hard resetting the controllers but all attempts to reload the new firmware fail and add the text file to the USB that says: ”========== Packet: /mnt/usb/WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin, Result: Abort The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.” I did try using and old v1.2.0.17 file to upgrade the controller that was at v1.2.0.16+ to the v1.2.0.17 with no problem. Just thinking that if I can get to v1.3.0.00 I might be able to remove the status warning and be able to relink or even use the DJI GO App to upgrade to the latest firmware.

Anyone still have a copy of v1.3.0.00 of the Remote Controller Firmware lying around. I am looking for a copy to help resolve a problem I am having.

The other day I was out flying and used one battery. Came down and changed batteries and my Inspire 1 would not start again. Pilot App popped up with all sorts of warning about outdated firmware.

Came back home, downloaded and installed the latest firmware from the DJI website. Controller would not relink with my Inspire. Hidden Log file indicates Inspire 1 was successfully updated but both my remotes still said I was at v1.2.0.17 and v1.2.0.16+ for my second controller. The Pilot App on my iPad was replaced by DJI Go App and the Overall Status displays: “Remote Controller requires upgrade. Current Remote Controller not Support DJI GO Firmware Update. Download Firmware v1.3.0.00 by using a USB at http://www.dji.com/Product/Inspire-1/download/.” V1.3.0.00 is not there and all attempts to load the new WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50 firmware to the controllers have failed. Even tried hard resetting the controllers but all attempts to reload the new firmware fail and add the text file to the USB that says: ”========== Packet: /mnt/usb/WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin, Result: Abort The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.” I did try using and old v1.2.0.17 file to upgrade the controller that was at v1.2.0.16+ to the v1.2.0.17 with no problem. Just thinking that if I can get to v1.3.0.00 I might be able to remove the status warning and be able to relink or even use the DJI GO App to upgrade to the latest firmware.
Have you tried using the search facility on the forum before posting?
It really is jolly good......

1.3 BIN file needed for RC (the link I provided in post #2)

Thanks Editor, Great Resource. Unfortunately the zip file for version 1.3.0.00 at that link will not extract. The other versions there did get me up to v1.2.1.03 but the versions above 1.3.0.00 will not load to the RC.

Thank You Very Much Aviator. I Really Do Appreciate Your Help. Upgrading to v1.3.0.00 was successful and allowed me to upgrade to latest version though the DJI Go App. Inspire 1 is now ready to fly again. Thank You Very Much.

[QUOTE = "Aviator, publicación: 158196, miembro: 21915"] De nada ... [/ QUOTE]
Hola aviador tengo el mismo problema con mi inspire 1 y necesito la actualización a v1.3.0.00 puedes su ir nuevamente el archivo por en el enlace anterior me sale que no existe

[QUOTE = "Aviator, publicación: 158196, miembro: 21915"] De nada ... [/ QUOTE]
Hola aviador tengo el mismo problema con mi inspire 1 y necesito la actualización a v1.3.0.00 puedes su ir nuevamente el archivo por en el enlace anterior me sale que no existe
As per our forum rules - please post in English.

Thank You

As per our forum rules - please post in English.

Thank You

Hello Aviator,
could you please share again the link doe FW download?
I think this can fix my issue. I1 was not operated for months and after GO app was updated RC is not linking video anymore with iPad/iPhone, I1 can be controlled to fly but no info nor video available on screen.

Thanks much in advance.
Regards.

No luck on this, I have link between radio to craft but no video nor connection to RC from iPhone nor Android device.
Any idea?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74