Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

looks like a 4 month repair

Reaction score
sent my inspire in on July 10th from San Diego, got confirmation it showed up in Los Angeles repair center the next day. took 3 weeks for them to email me saying they had it. no biggie. i was told by 2 different people at dji tech support. 5 weeks max repair time, the lackey answering phones and the manager of customer service.

got a email august 8th saying repairs will take 8 weeks after they receive the unit.

so im six weeks in and it looks like i wont get my inspire back till September. what might be taking them so long? a software glitch during a firmware update that disabled the ground sensor unit, something a factory reset would probably fix in 10 minuets or replacing the unit it's self which might have gone bad in 30 minuets.

i read they were moving to a new location but this would only delay repairs by a day or 2..

lots of fun knowing my inspire is just sitting there with no one doing anything and i can't use it.

sent my inspire in on July 10th from San Diego, got confirmation it showed up in Los Angeles repair center the next day. took 3 weeks for them to email me saying they had it. no biggie. i was told by 2 different people at dji tech support. 5 weeks max repair time, the lackey answering phones and the manager of customer service.

got a email august 8th saying repairs will take 8 weeks after they receive the unit.

so im six weeks in and it looks like i wont get my inspire back till September. what might be taking them so long? a software glitch during a firmware update that disabled the ground sensor unit, something a factory reset would probably fix in 10 minuets or replacing the unit it's self which might have gone bad in 30 minuets.

i read they were moving to a new location but this would only delay repairs by a day or 2..

lots of fun knowing my inspire is just sitting there with no one doing anything and i can't use it.
Sent mine june3rd confirm june5th email from DJI received june14th haven't heard a peep since.

Just today I received email from DJI my Inspire is on it's way home - I mean, Where it belongs

I sent my Inspire in and they received it two weeks ago. After calling and emailing and getting the same canned response I finally got a hold of someone that seemed knowledgeable. What he said was it would take 8 weeks from the time they receive the aircraft. The reason being that they are in the process of relocating to another facility. He said that once they get moved they hope to knock the repair time down to two weeks. They were also in the process of moving the phone center thus the reason it takes 20 calls to finally get a hold of someone. I hope this is all true. Good Luck! I don't thank Ill get mine back until the first week of October if they stick to that time line.

I sent my Inspire in and they received it two weeks ago. After calling and emailing and getting the same canned response I finally got a hold of someone that seemed knowledgeable. What he said was it would take 8 weeks from the time they receive the aircraft. The reason being that they are in the process of relocating to another facility. He said that once they get moved they hope to knock the repair time down to two weeks. They were also in the process of moving the phone center thus the reason it takes 20 calls to finally get a hold of someone. I hope this is all true. Good Luck! I don't thank Ill get mine back until the first week of October if they stick to that time line.
I'm taking bets.. I bet you get it back on Oct. 11th

Imagine all of the broken or non working units all just sitting there in boxes stacked to the cieling. That's the picture in my head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth